Anyone with personal experience on Weathergard windows

Always like it when I can come up with these off the wall topics here as I usually get some real good feed back from you guys. Here's hoping I can get that lucky again!

Just had some one here tonight from Weathergard Windows of Michigan, http://www.weathergardwindows.com/ giving me a price quote on replacement windows.

Just wondering if any one here has a personal experience with them and can offer anything pertaining to them. I've been searching for reviews on them and they seem like a fairly reputable dealer and I like the fact they do everything right here in my home state of Michigan.

How do they compare to the other well known window companies like Hansons or Jacks Wholesale Windows?

They don't do any advertising by tv and although I have heard of them, I know nothing of them other than their website now. Anything is appreciated.

Thank you

Have a monster, as in huge, Anderson picture window in upstairs that I've had to have them replace, after jumping through major hoops, twice in less than 10 years due to it leaking in between glass. Won't use them again.

What does your comment have to do with what I'm asking about anyway?