Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Let's hope it isn't going to suck. I for one would like the game to lean more towards realistic simulation instead of being too arcade-y.

Going overboard on the simulation could equally make it less fun to play. They've talked about the matter on their YT channel before IIRC.

I'm 50/50 on it. The rule book technical details are far more easier to add in the game and let the gamer decide to enable them or not.

Shame it's not on PS4/X1. Would have preferred a gap year than another ".1" release.

• Like 1

Well I'll still get this regardless, I enjoyed 2013 and will want to try the new cars and tracks out.

I'm in the same boat as Andrew, if they went overboard on sim it would be less fun for me, if you want sim get Assetto Corsa or something.

Re-introduce commentary to the F1 games. Drive out of pit and formation lap. More realistic AI. More action in the pits i.e. people running across pit lane or mechanics taking a look outside (dummy stops). Realistic tyres and not having an undriveable car because you pit 1 stop too early or too late. Cool down laps, podiums and interviews. Also, online rosters and driver transfers but not really as important.

Take this F1 licence very seriously Codemasters. Somehow the genre has gone back in time, pre 2000. Lets make a true next gen racing experience.

Edit: I'd rather more talk from the mechanic rather than actual race commentary. But if there was an option to have it like the TV stream, that would make my day (race commentary then muted for mechanic).

Codemasters have done exactly the same thing they did with GRID Autosport, I KNEW they'd leave next gen out! What's up, Codies? Not confident with coding the new hardware? We're over half way through 2014, they've had plenty of time to start for the One and PS4 for 2014 season.

EDIT: PS4 and XOne have to wait till 2015.....