Nice try, mclaren2, I remember you :rofl:

#17 wakjak

wakjak

Neowinian

• 269 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 19:12

Brand new CNN poll

140726145212-cnn-orc-poll-romney-obama-s

So now you'll trust CNN? Only when it fits your view right? Right.

#18 OP +Jack Unterweger

Jack Unterweger

in linux i trust

• 3,390 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3

Posted 01 August 2014 - 19:18

so you all obama-lovers would still like hussein obama to give putin from the evil empire "more flexibility" or will you finally agree that this was another issue where mitt - "russia is geopolitical foe n1" - was right and spot on?

#19 -Razorfold

-Razorfold

Neowinian Senior

• 9,893 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 900 / Oneplus One

Posted 01 August 2014 - 19:22

so you all obama-lovers would still like hussein obama to give putin from the evil empire "more flexibility" or will you finally agree that this was another issue where mitt - "russia is geopolitical foe n1" - was right and spot on?

Nope we just got tired of your constant post (under different names) about how great Mitt Rommey is and blah blah blah blah blah.

Seriously, nobody cares anymore. He lost, and he's back to being a nobody. So please stop wasting your life on a person who doesn't even know you exist (or care).

#20 +fusi0n

fusi0n

Don't call it a come back

• 3,931 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 6 Plus

Posted 01 August 2014 - 19:24

Nope we just got tired of your constant post (under different names) about how great Mitt Rommey is and blah blah blah blah blah.

Seriously, nobody cares anymore. He lost, and he's back to being a nobody. So please stop wasting your life on a person who doesn't even know you exist (or care).

Like him or not.. He has far far ways from being a nobody.. Just because he isn't president, doesn't make him a nobody.. 

#21 OP +Jack Unterweger

Jack Unterweger

in linux i trust

• 3,390 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 19:25

Nope we just got tired of your constant post (under different names)

you take this back right now or i will ask neowin admins for clarification.

#22 -Razorfold

-Razorfold

Neowinian Senior

• 9,893 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 19:26

Like him or not.. He has far far ways from being a nobody.. Just because he isn't president, doesn't make him a nobody..

Well compared to what he was, hardly anyone really cares about him as much as they used to except for Macstar. He's already mentioned several times that he has no intention to run for president again, he lost the last election, he's not governor of MA anymore etc.

you take this back right now or i will ask neowin admins for clarification.

So you're not Mclaren2?

I never said you had different accounts, just that you changed your display name at some point in the past.

#23 OP +Jack Unterweger

Jack Unterweger

in linux i trust

• 3,390 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 19:31

Well compared to what he was, hardly anyone really cares about him as much as they used to except for Macstar. He's already mentioned several times that he has no intention to run for president again, he lost the last election, he's not governor of MA anymore etc.

So you're not Mclaren2?

I never said you had different accounts, just that you changed your display name at some point in the past.

now you are the cheapest thing i have ever seen. yep like so many others i changed my nickname according to the neowin rule - once

from mclaren2 to macstar and i never made a secret of this.

your accusation was like i would use several accounts with several usernames posting stuff.

never been that way.

edit: ahhhhhh win8 user.... everything forgiven :rofl:

#24 -Razorfold

-Razorfold

Neowinian Senior

• 9,893 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 19:33

now you are the cheapest thing i have ever seen. yep like so many others i changed my nickname according to the neowin rule - once
from mclaren2 to macstar and i never made a secret of this.
your accusation was like i would use several accounts with several usernames posting stuff.
never been that way.

edit: ahhhhhh win8 user.... everything forgiven :rofl:

Hahaha what?

I never said you had multiple accounts at all. I said you have posted under a different name. Rather big difference there, not my fault you took it to mean a completely different thing.

And I also never said anything about it being wrong, I've changed my display name too (and so has tons of other people). I was just pointing out that people are tired of your constant tirade of "I love Mitt Rommey" That's it.

So rather than insulting people how about you spend more time reading and understanding other people's posts.

#25 Marshall

Marshall

▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅

• 12,917 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 22:03

Nothing but flames can come of this.

Closed