#31 Joe User

Joe User

Lazy Joe's

• 740 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:09

http://www.whitehous...xecutive-orders

For anyone interested. 

I wasn't trying to answer the question by Joe.

http://allrecipes.co...ioned-pancakes/

These pancakes look good, I think I'll try the recipe this weekend.

#32 xrobwx

xrobwx

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

• 1,154 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note II

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:44

http://allrecipes.co...ioned-pancakes/

These pancakes look good, I think I'll try the recipe this weekend.

? I wasn't trying to refute anything anyone said. I simply added to your original comment about research and executive orders and "if anyone else was interested" in going to the site that lists the actual executive orders. You guys were discussing executive orders right? I was trying to be helpful in adding the site that had them. That's all. No argument here. See below.

Joe User, on 04 Aug 2014 - 08:37, said:snapback.png

Whoops, I thought you were referring to "Taxed Enough Already", but you were really talking about "Hope and Change", my bad. 

So, which bills did the President veto that could have fixed the country? Or are you referring to some executive orders that he didn't issue?  

I'm curious, since you seem to have a simple answer for a very complex problem, which specific bills, which specific orders?

I'll wait for your detailed answer.

#33 Joe User

Joe User

Lazy Joe's

• 740 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 16:37

? I wasn't trying to refute anything anyone said. I simply added to your original comment about research and executive orders and "if anyone else was interested" in going to the site that lists the actual executive orders. You guys were discussing executive orders right? I was trying to be helpful in adding the site that had them. That's all. No argument here. See below.

Joe User, on 04 Aug 2014 - 08:37, said:snapback.png

I know, I was just being silly because you quoted me to not answer a question.

#34 Joe User

Joe User

Lazy Joe's

• 740 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 20:29

Case in point the current mess in Washington, people voted for a useless slogan and the Country is a total mess that could have been fixed the first year of his Presidency if he had a clue

Well, it's been several days and you never responded.

So I'm assuming you've been attacked by mutant space bunnies and are currently recovering in an undisclosed location.  I'll wish you a speedy recovery and hope it does not derail your 2017 Presidential campaign. I'll understand if you'll have to wait though, bunny bites can take a while to heal.