Help me build new gaming pc

If you're going with the R9 280x, I'd go with VisionTek. It's cheaper, has a lifetime warranty, and you can just OC it up to whatever you like. 

I was actually checking reviewes on newegg about gpu I choose, and they suck! :( :/

I means seriously, a lot of them keep saying it died very soon after purchase. So now I kinda want to buy Nvidia. Is 760 ok or is it an old card? What about manufactor, Asus, Gigabyte, MSI or EVGA? Which one is best for Nvidia?

I changed my build a bit. Tell me what you think.

Intel Core i5 4690K

GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-GAMING 3

Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 CML8GX3M2A1600C9 BLUE

WD 1TB SATA 6GB/s Black

SSD disk Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SATA3 2.5"

SAPPHIRE RADEON R9 280X OC Dual-X, 3072 MB DDR5

650W CorsairVS

Is RAM ok?

Last thing I need is case. Can someone recommend one? I don't want it to be expensive. I only need to be tool less and have usb.

GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 would be better if you plan on keeping it and or upgrading down the road. 8 true digital vrm vs 4+4 analog on the Gaming 3.

I was actually checking reviewes on newegg about gpu I choose, and they suck! :( :/

I means seriously, a lot of them keep saying it died very soon after purchase. So now I kinda want to buy Nvidia. Is 760 ok or is it an old card? What about manufactor, Asus, Gigabyte, MSI or EVGA? Which one is best for Nvidia?

I saw those reviews too, and they shouldn't be trusted. Just google VisionTek R9 280X review and read some of those. 

I was actually checking reviewes on newegg about gpu I choose, and they suck! sad.pnghmm.gif

GTX 7xx are new cards. The 750 Ti is a steal and I don't recommend going above a 770.

Currently I'm waiting for my earned money to be wired to my account. Hopefully it'll be done by the end of this week.

This is my build so far:

Intel Core i5 4690K
Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5
Corsair Vengeance 8GB
WD 1TB Black
SSD Samsung 840 EVO 120GB
EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX Dual Bios, 2GB
Season S12II 620W
Antec GX500 Midi Tower

• 2 weeks later...

I've always bought Asus, but tried ASRock.  I've got the Z77 Extreme4 as well.

The plastic around the USB plugs on the motherboard is really thin, which shouldn't be an is, but was putting a little pressure on another cable during assembly and it broke.  My fault, but most are made better.

Also, it's been picky with memory.  Even name brand.  Using Crucial Ballistix, but tried XMS and it wouldn't boot with it.  I had a stick of Ballistix die and it did all kinds of crazy things, mainly gave indications of failing hard drive.  Not the motherboard's fault, necessarily.

I'll be going back to Asus next time around, though, probably.