[Illinois] man tried to kill roommate for eating 3 Chips Ahoy cookies

(Headline edited to make sense as title)

Seriously?

http://www.suntimes.com/m/29022874-773/downstate-man-tried-to-kill-roommate-for-eating-3-chips-ahoy-cookies-police-say.html#.U938gXrD_qA

Downstate man tried to kill roommate for eating 3 Chips Ahoy cookies, police say

A central Illinois man is accused of trying to kill his female roommate for eating three Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies he apparently wanted.

Allen Hall, 23, of Decatur, is charged in Macon County with attempted murder and aggravated domestic battery.

Police say Hall got angry Wednesday when he foundout his 49-year-old roommate had eaten three Chips Ahoy cookies for breakfast and threatened to kill her.

At first,the roommate thought Hall was joking, but the woman told police Hall thentried to strangle her in a bathtub. Her husband and the landlord ended up separating the two.

Hall remained jailed Saturday on $75,000 bail.

Apparently, (flick out my glasses ala CSI's Agent Horaito) that's how the cookie crumbles......   YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Darn, you beat me to it, oh well, here ya go, :-)

"...in other news, retailers throughout the state of Illinois are experiencing a surge in demand for Chips Ahoy cookies..."

nom, nom, nom

tough times man..

got to fight for your food. even when its in your own home.

I keep my food in my room. damn people kept eating it.