4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys, so I was wondering if anyone knows of an audio video receiver that is low cost (40 - 60$)?

that receives HD video,and is relatively small? like.... 1" x 1" small? also low power consumption in mAh? 

anything like that exist?

anyone wanna make it for me? ;) lol jk..... but how far would you say we are from something like that?
I mean cellphones can stream audio video from youtube and what not, so..... the receivers can't be that far from that right?

Also I need something to transmit basic data to a receiver lets say 100ft away ( I dont know the exact distance, but 100ft sounds right... 1/4 if a street block? nyc block?)

again it needs to be small too..... 1" x 1" as well.... or smaller... and low powered as well....

can someone please help me out with leads or related information?

that would be awesome, thanks!

Posted

anyone? I really need some help here =/

Posted

Yeah your cell phone would be your best bet..  I highly doubt you will find such a device.. 1x1??  What is going to be the power source and antenna?

Posted

I know a cell phone would be my best bet....

I guess I'm just looking for one that costs 40 - 60$.... know what the prices of the A/V Receiver on a cell phone is worth?

I Mean... can the a/v receiver on a cell phone stream 1080p videos?

anyone know the battery life of a cellphone while continuously streaming a movie?