Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 rollout, post if you have it

I made this topic so people could post if/when they get the update and what model phone they have.  Also where you live so we can get a good idea of how it's going out.

So far I haven't gotten it yet.  

I have a HTC 8X, in Greece.  Already on build 12400.899, some might have to get that first before they get update 1.

I got the two updates on my ativ s this morning, in Canada. the great thing is that the two updates installed at the same time,instead of having to install the first one, then go back and do the second one.

Still nothing here and I see a post on WPCentral saying 8X and 8S owners aren't getting it at this point.  Hope this isn't HTC being lame and that we get it soon as well.

Still nothing here and I see a post on WPCentral saying 8X and 8S owners aren't getting it at this point.  Hope this isn't HTC being lame and that we get it soon as well.

If that turns out to be true I'm going to throw a freaking fit! HTC support has been nothing but horrible since I got this phone. But I don't see how/why they could interfere with a dev preview. 

Hope this isn't HTC being lame and that we get it soon as well.

as far as im aware, this update comes directly from Microsoft for dev preview users,so I don't think HTC has a say in this.

Got it, Lumia 920, full retail.

I honestly have no idea what's new as I've lost interest keeping up to date with this since the phone works just fine, though I can see that they have done absolutely nothing to fix the UI. It is a very inconsistent mess.

Got it 930, EE, UK.

The folders are surprisingly excellent and the browser seems quicker.

Got it, Lumia 920, full retail.

I honestly have no idea what's new as I've lost interest keeping up to date with this since the phone works just fine, though I can see that they have done absolutely nothing to fix the UI. It is a very inconsistent mess.

The UI is inconsistent? If anything WP has the most consistent UI along side iOS. I'm confused?

Folders is the first big thing but I'm much more interested in the updates to IE they talked about.  There's also other changes that aren't as front facing it sounds like.

Don't expect any big UI changes till WP9 I'd say.

if you're an ativ s user,and you did this update, and then did a phone restore, then don't crap yourself when the cell radio keeps cycling on and off every few seconds. when the phone restores all the settings back, it eventually goes back to normal. i thought i was going to be phoneless this morning for a minute there.

EDIT: nevermind, its still happening :o

EDIT EDIT: I think I may have figured it out. the area I am in has crummy lte reception,but even though the phone kept only connecting to 3G,it would still disconnect. changed the setting to 3G as the highest connection speed in cell settings,and it seems to have resolved the issue.

Have it installed on my 928, running rather sluggish at the moment however, I have not had a chance to reboot yet after the initial install.

Took at look at the live folders and i am not to keen on how it looks not a fan of the grid line it creates for the folders. but if i ever do plan on using it i am sure it will work out. I have a rather particular way in which i align my icons and the grid they use does not play well with that.

I figure the grid is there so you know it's a live folder, they could have it more like the people hub but maybe it's best this way with the testing they did?

I've checked a few times, still nothing for my 8X.

Got it on my AT&T Lumia 1520. I only got one update, I don't know if that's because I had already upgraded to Cyan/WP8.1 final.

I haven't had a chance to test IE out yet, but I hope some websites that tell me I need to upgrade my flash player for videos will now work as they do on my old iPhone. 

Hi, I got an error: 80188306 on Lumia 630. I changed region and language to english US from Polish but that is no fix. Even hard reset. What can I do ?

No info on that yet or how to fix it, you'll have to wait a bit it seems.

Yup got 2in1 update for 920 and 925 (at&t) - was surprised actually. Playing with folders and might be getting carried away a bit :laugh:

Edit: Xbox Music is still piece of crap - seriously? :angry:

Yup got 2in1 update for 920 and 925 (at&t) - was surprised actually. Playing with folders and might be getting carried away a bit :laugh:

Edit: Xbox Music is still piece of crap - seriously? :angry:

Xbox Music isn't tied to the OS, so updating to WP 8.1 Update 1 wasn't going to fix anything. MS is continuing to improve it, but through app updates not OS updates.

Xbox Music isn't tied to the OS, so updating to WP 8.1 Update 1 wasn't going to fix anything. MS is continuing to improve it, but through app updates not OS updates.

They had one update tied to this OS update.

I think that music update is going to come after you get GDR1, more like you need GDR1 to get that version of the app they're going to push out.  While people on 8.1 get a different build.

It's the same thing they had going with the Facebook app, people on 8.1 got a updated, more specific version for 8.1 while the 8.0 users fell a bit behind until just recently.  So I expect that the GDR1 version will have a few advantages over the vanilla 8.1 version.