Quote box font increased

It's now the same size as the post font, and I removed italics, it was hard enough to read comfortably as it was, with the upcoming update inbound soon we'll also be revisiting the forum fonts in general.

Example of the updated quote box vs the above text:

It's now the same size as the post font, and I removed italics, it was hard enough to read comfortably as it was, with the upcoming update inbound soon we'll also be revisiting the forum fonts in general.

Hey cool, the italics are gone!

I didn't mind them when quoting someone else, but when quoting a news source for the BPN it always looked a bit odd.

Good stuff! (Y)

• 4 weeks later...

(Y)

so what happens when you quote a quote that was quoted by another quote?

I feel like it would end up like this:

quote 1
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

quote 2
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
quote 3

quote 4

Reminds me of tumblr (n)

so what happens when you quote a quote that was quoted by another quote?

I feel like it would end up like this:

Reminds me of tumblr (N)

Neowin doesn't nest quotes by default, so I don't expect it will be an issue in 99% of cases.

Tweaked again.

Eh, didn't really change what I was referring to.  I liked how the quoted text was italicized, not just the "Steven P., on 30 Aug 2014 - 09:23, said:".  

Is there any reason why the box was removed? I thought it looked good. Makes it easier to distinguish from the quote and the current post.