Haunted house's 'ghost' attacks news crew

A Pennsylvania family claims their house is haunted and has the pictures to prove it. CNN affiliate WPMT reports.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2014/08/05/dnt-pa-news-crew-visits-haunted-house.wpmt.html

A home in Hanover, York County will be featured on a national TV show on Saturday. The homeowners say their house is severely haunted, with multiple ghosts and other entities.

Homeowner DeAnna Simpson says they?ve lived in the home for seven years, and put everything they had into buying it. She says she and her husband didn?t find out it was haunted until soon after they moved in.

?We put everything into this house,? says Simpson. ?And we do want to move, but we would have to list it at such a price where we could recoup what we put in.?

Simpson has ghostly photos, as well as photos from something that scratches people who come inside. She also has audio recordings of voices, children laughing, and dogs barking that were not in the house.

?Five plus,? she says of the number of ghosts in the house. ?I have some here that are protecting me, some women here that are protecting me, but the majority are bad, dark forces, inhuman.?

Simpson says one of the entities in the house is a demon. It appears in a photo as a 7-foot-tall shadow figure. While we were there, Simpson recorded orbs on her cell phone camera and it caught a clip of a shadowy hand reaching out.

When FOX43?s cameras went inside, our photojournalist Nick Petrillo felt his hand burning and saw a scratch on his wrist. Simpson put Holy water on him.

more

Supernatural-GIFs-Sam-Winchester-Dean-Wi

I would have bit the bullet and moved a long time ago. Who cares how much money you put into it? Sometimes you just have to cut your loses.

The fact is that  most of what she has experienced   or  so can easly be explained   .  first the  Orbs she prolly ends  up seeing  are just  illuminated dust partcikes  as well as  bugs small ones screeching across the same path of light.  the scratches that have happened and or was happening  to the new crew  those are a bit harder to  say what was happening.  the basement i noticesd  has a huge power box so it could be down there atleast  high EMF  down there and they are just very  sensitive to  high EMF  .

If  TAPS was to visit them  The Atlantic Paranormal  Society  or Ghosthunters as ya know them from syfy channel they would  most likely Debunk most of or the very least  come to the conclusion they would need more  proof as to the evidence they found  is not conclusive  

I saw some orbs on the stairs. Had blonde hair and all.  :shifty:

The fact is that  most of what she has experienced   or  so can easly be explained   .  first the  Orbs she prolly ends  up seeing  are just  illuminated dust particles  as well as  bugs small ones screeching across the same path of light.

I can believe the orbs -- typical of many hauntings.

If they were dust particles, I'd think they would show up in videos a lot more often.

But she is too quick to interpret events as demons.

Something moves or a dark shadow -- aha, it's an evil demon. :rolleyes:

You get scratched -- aha, it's an evil demon.

A light scratch is the best a demon can do ?

I think she watches TV or reads stuff on the internet, and she's an instant expert.

I can believe the orbs -- typical of many hauntings.

If they were dust particles, I'd think they would show up in videos a lot more often.

But she is too quick to interpret events as demons.

Something moves or a dark shadow -- aha, it's an evil demon. :rolleyes:

You get scratched -- aha, it's an evil demon.

A light scratch is the best a demon can do ?

I think she watches TV or reads stuff on the internet, and she's an instant expert.

Perhaps they have never seen the Exorcist or Amityville Horror?  :D

• 2 weeks later...

...or Amityville Horror?  :D

Seems appropriate considering it was one of the biggest ghost frauds ever committed.