EBOLA Outbreak

I hope Ebola spread all over the world... then we will appreciate our life better.

lmao, dont think it would help at all. Corruption will still survive ebola, good ppl wont.

I hope Ebola spread all over the world... then we will appreciate our life better.

Well lets hope your the 1st one it infects.

Gratz on wishing millions of people dead.

• Like 3

lmao, dont think it would help at all. Corruption will still survive ebola, good ppl wont.

I've yet to meet these good people you speak of, but otherwise I agree. It will not help humankind combat the worst disease - our own nature. Any such obstacle will only lead to future increasingly grim.

Well lets hope your the 1st one it infects.

Gratz on wishing millions of people dead.

Exhibit A: Here we see the best of humankind in action. For only wishing people dead (which is, of course, highly detestable) you wish upon another man an untold amount of suffering. A quick death would be the most acceptable from the point of total eye-for-an-eye, but no - you just had to go with it and choose horrible suffering, with a chance of him surviving and then remembering your words.

And then they wonder why I'm such a misanthrope. There's no redeeming you folks. It's hopeless.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if some governments were behind the spread of this disease.

To what end?

This is a disease outbreak in a part of the world which doesn't have the resources to contain and deal with it. No paranoia required.

To what end?

This is a disease outbreak in a part of the world which doesn't have the resources to contain and deal with it. No paranoia required.

1 - It's a highly contagious disease.

2- Dealing with the outbreak, mostly means isolating people that were contaminated.

Things can still go out of control.

You own a laboratory that works for a ebola cure, you need money and test subjects. Ebola was erradicated, and only existed in labs. Suddenly the worst outbreak in decades, USA kept Biological Warfare engineers from Hitler. Guess What lastname its involved in it. Bush Family.

Ft. Detrick Lab Missing 9000 Virus Vials; Scientists Still Dying from Unnatural Causes

http://ahrcanum.com/2009/06/24/ft-detrick-lab-missing-9000-virus-vials-scientists-still-dying-from-unnatural-causes/

What are US Biological Warfare Researchers Doing in the Ebola Zone?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1024979/pg1

USA bioterrorism: Ebola and other crimes

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpercy-francisco.blogspot.com%2F2014%2F08%2Fla-conspiracion-del-bioterrorismo-usa.html&edit-text=

You own a laboratory that works for a ebola cure, you need money and test subjects. Ebola was erradicated, and only existed in labs. Suddenly the worst outbreak in decades, USA kept Biological Warfare engineers from Hitler. Guess What lastname its involved in it. Bush Family.

Ft. Detrick Lab Missing 9000 Virus Vials; Scientists Still Dying from Unnatural Causes

They want to eliminate a few billion folks.

1 - It's a highly contagious disease.

2- Dealing with the outbreak, mostly means isolating people that were contaminated.

Things can still go out of control.

It's also very controllable in the right conditions. The flu kills more people each year then ebola has in the last 3 decades. In a modernized nation such as the US, EU,ect, creating false paranoia could potentially cause more harm then the disease itself. 

http://ahrcanum.com/2009/06/24/ft-detrick-lab-missing-9000-virus-vials-scientists-still-dying-from-unnatural-causes/

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1024979/pg1

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpercy-francisco.blogspot.com%2F2014%2F08%2Fla-conspiracion-del-bioterrorismo-usa.html&edit-text=

lol

hYfjJci.jpg

• Like 2

Well we must really want it seeing how we already brought 2 people back onto American Soil infected with Ebola. Their excuse is we know how to contain it. Well the infected people you brought here are the ######ing top experts of Ebola there is and they still got stick!.\

Well we must really want it seeing how we already brought 2 people back onto American Soil infected with Ebola. Then I heard the hospital they were in caught it. Their excuse is we know how to contain it. Well the infected people you brought here are the ######ing top experts of Ebola there is and they still got stick!.\

And where did you hear that from exactly? Rumors and nonsense conspiracy talk does nothing but perpetuate paranoia among those so easily taken by it. 

And where did you hear that from exactly? Rumors and nonsense conspiracy talk does nothing but perpetuate paranoia among those so easily taken by it. 

I edited that part out. After I wrote it. I was misinformed.

You own a laboratory that works for a ebola cure, you need money and test subjects. Ebola was erradicated, and only existed in labs. 

If you wanted test subjects you wouldn't infect an entire nation to get them, would you? You'd do tests on prison inmates or something. You don't expose your operation to the entire bloody planet.

Ebola was never eradicated, how could it be? There is no specific treatment, no vaccine, and no cure. It's kind of hard to eradicate something you have no way to kill off.  :rolleyes:

They want to eliminate a few billion folks.

For a disease that has existed since '76 it hasn't killed a whole lot of people*. What are they waiting for? A special alignment of the sun, moon, and stars?

*Here is a table of how many cases/deaths have been casused by Ebola. I know, it's the WHO and they are no doubt a part of this conspiracy too.

So what if they did? What is the significance of that?

I don't knwo that they did, I don't have the time to research it, but you tell me what the U.S.A. would do with such a patent?

Interests of some, life is undervalued and money means everything. Those Africans just means numbers in the end, while other numbers rise up. Who can you blame for a sickness outbreak?. months before the outbreak i saw and article talking about a possible ebola infection in a lab, but they said it was controlled, i remember i wondered (why the ###### are they manipulating such a letal virus?), now outbreak all over the news, people talking about antrax, ebola. World Going nuts, reminds me of other events when Chaos in the air, diversion its global.

The patent is of the Ebola sequence and composition. It was sequenced to try to find a treatment. It's common practice for bio-labs to do this as they did the work to sequence and break it down for future use in treatments later on by others. Even the flu that's used to make the flu shots that people get each year have to be sequenced and patented. It has nothing to do with weaponizing either, practically anything that has DNA that's sequenced has been or will be patented by those that do the work. It takes considerable time and money to do this and in return helps protect the companies that put in that time and money. 

• Like 2