EBOLA Outbreak

The patent is of the Ebola sequence and composition. It was sequenced to try to find a treatment. It's common practice for bio-labs to do this as they did the work to sequence and break it down for future use in treatments later on by others. Even the flu that's used to make the flu shots that people get each year have to be sequenced and patented. It has nothing to do with weaponizing either, practically anything that has DNA that's sequenced has been or will be patented by those that do the work. It takes considerable time and money to do this and in return helps protect the companies that put in that time and money. 

So they patented it to work on a cure 5 years ago and now its needed more than ever, really convenient. can they drop ebola virus from a plane like chemtrails?. If so, its the perfect weapon. USA own the patent for the cure, spray enemies with it, if you wanna live buy it from me.

Did The Creator Of The Experimental Ebola Drug Joke About Culling 25% Of The World's Population?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-07/did-creator-experimental-ebola-drug-joke-about-culling-25-worlds-population

Dan Brown Inferno?

So they patented it to work on a cure 5 years ago and now its needed more than ever, really convenient. can they drop ebola virus from a plane like chemtrails?

Do you even know what DNA sequencing even means? There is no cure for ebola, trying to develop treatment does not equate to curing. We can treat many disease, that does not mean we can cure or create a vaccine for them. There is also no evidence that it's been weaponized (no sequencing the DNA does not equate to weaponizing), let alone made air born and even less possible to drop it from chemtrails. I feel like you're reading some crappy script that even scifi wouldn't air because it's so bad and confusing it for reality. 

• Like 2

I've yet to meet these good people you speak of, but otherwise I agree. It will not help humankind combat the worst disease - our own nature. Any such obstacle will only lead to future increasingly grim.

Exhibit A: Here we see the best of humankind in action. For only wishing people dead (which is, of course, highly detestable) you wish upon another man an untold amount of suffering. A quick death would be the most acceptable from the point of total eye-for-an-eye, but no - you just had to go with it and choose horrible suffering, with a chance of him surviving and then remembering your words.

And then they wonder why I'm such a misanthrope. There's no redeeming you folks. It's hopeless.

By his original comment, Id assume he would of perished along with the millions of others.

Think its only fair he be the 1st in that situation.

By the way I love how you`ve added stilts to your horse? Do you get nose bleeds up that high tho?

Do you even know what DNA sequencing even means? There is no cure for ebola, trying to develop treatment does not equate to curing. We can treat many disease, that does not mean we can cure or create a vaccine for them. There is also no evidence that it's been weaponized (no sequencing the DNA does not equate to weaponizing), let alone made air born and even less possible to drop it from chemtrails. I feel like you're reading some crappy script that even scifi wouldn't air because it's so bad and confusing it for reality. 

There is an experimental cure and many others being tested, you get infected trough fluids, is not airborn, what if you drop fluid from a plane. I feel you are just another sheep that doesn't dare to think that far away to ask questions, that why you find it confusing and imposible.

You didnt even read any of the links i posted, 

Did The Creator Of The Experimental Ebola Drug Joke About Culling 25% Of The World's Population?  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-07/did-creator-experimental-ebola-drug-joke-about-culling-25-worlds-population

English is not my native language, but i dont mind researching and asking questions. Not attacking any party, Im just curious, and though that we could share thoughs, facts and possibilities. Your sig says keep a open mind, but from here it looks like a block of granite.

Theres no space for ethics in war, power, money. So i believe a lot of unethical stuff happened and will happen a loooot more often, that either gave people with power a lot of money and people with money a lot of power. It has happened everywhere, people dont have power anymore, you are living the script.

• Like 2

There is an experimental cure and many others being tested, you get infected trough fluids, is not airborn, what if you drop fluid from a plane. I feel you are just another sheep that doesn't dare to think that far away to ask questions.

Did The Creator Of The Experimental Ebola Drug Joke About Culling 25% Of The World's Population?  

English is not my native language, but i dont mind researching and asking questions.

^ 3 billion really should be the human population limit. ;)

^ 3 billion really should be the human population limit. ;)

I know, but who has the right to choose who lives and who doesn't?, abortion should be legal if thats the case.

Key word there. 

Thank you for your useless post.

There is an experimental cure and many others being tested, you get infected trough fluids, is not airborn, what if you drop fluid from a plane. I feel you are just another sheep that doesn't dare to think that far away to ask questions, that why you find it confusing and imposible.

Lets just ignore the fact that the US has signed a treaty banning biological weapons, just the thought of a weaponized airborne ebola is a poor idea, let alone some asinine idea of dropping it via chemtrails. A very simple reason why chemical weapons are a bad idea in general is that they are to hard to control. You add airborne into that mix and it's even harder to control. A perfect example of how hard it is, just look at the current situation on Ebola that's going on now. This is a virus that can take almost a month to show itself. Even if we locked down every airport in Africa, there is no guarantee that it couldn't make it's way out and infected hundreds or thousands of people who happen to come in contact with just a small handful of vectors. 

This current outbreak appears to have started with a toddler sometime back in March or around then. One of the biggest reasons this outbreak has gotten so bad is in large part because it's a less developed nation. Their way of life, their ignorance and misunderstanding of the disease, lack of proper communication and education, as well as older customs and even lack of proper hygiene are all factors in how large this got. That's why the idea of Ebola in a modern country is not seen anywhere near as threatening as it does in less developed nations. That's also why ebola normally has a 90% fatality rate but because care has been improved during this outbreak, the fatality rate is closer to 50%. We have the ability to test and isolate those infected faster and better. Something as simple as education on how it actually spreads and even washing your hands could save lives. But when you're in a area that doesn't even have running water and gas for fuel, odds start to automatically stack against you. 

The point is, weaponized Ebola is a poor choice for a weapon. We would quickly lose control over how wide and quickly it could spread. Again you wont even know who's been infect potentially for almost a month and by then you could have missed the ones you truly wanted to hit and spread the disease out over areas you didn't want to infect. If mass destruction is the goal, there are other options that don't stand a chance to come back to infect yourself with. 

That doesn't even remotely touch on the basis of attempting to infect countries that can handle outbreaks far better then those countries who lack basic resources. Again one of the biggest reasons this outbreak is what it is was over a lack of basic resources and education.  

Did The Creator Of The Experimental Ebola Drug Joke About Culling 25% Of The World's Population?  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-07/did-creator-experimental-ebola-drug-joke-about-culling-25-worlds-population

Yes I did and a joke or even someone saying something in malice does not equate a conspiracy. A bad joke is a bad joke, not some code for "we're working on a weapon". 

English is not my native language, but i dont mind researching and asking questions. Not attacking any party, Im just curious, and though that we could share thoughs, facts and possibilities. Your sig says keep a open mind, but from here it looks like a block of granite.

Theres no space for ethics in war, power, money. So i believe a lot of unethical stuff happened and will happen a loooot more often, that either gave people with power a lot of money and people with money a lot of power. It has happened everywhere, people dont have power anymore, you are living the script.

My mind is open, Im looking at both sides and the conspiracy side lacks basic common sense as well as proper evidence. It's really not that hard to mentally understand that nature has more then a few ways to bitch slap us. The facts Iv seen don't begin to suggest that there's some weaponized plan in effect. Just conspiracy ideas that lack proper evidence and make claims out of ignorance or just looking for site traffic. Let's be honest, conspiracy sites need traffic to thrive, current events over the last few months have been a gold mine of multiple conspiracies, this ebola outbreak is no different and world catastrophes bring in that traffic.

And yes there is space for ethics in war. They are the reasons we take part in treaties such as the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_Weapons_Convention and the Geneva Convention to name a couple. Yes unethical acts still happen but that they happen are not a reason to jump into the "weaponized ebola conspiracy" boat. 

I know, but who has the right to choose who lives and who doesn't?, abortion should be legal if thats the case.

Thank you for your useless post.

Not as useless as you latching onto a joke and then claiming a conspiracy to murder billions.

If every darkly cynical joke by someone even vaguely involved with medicine/infectious diseases was to be taken seriously, the planet would have no humans on it at all. 

I hope Ebola spread all over the world... then we will appreciate our life better.

I've yet to meet these good people you speak of, but otherwise I agree. It will not help humankind combat the worst disease - our own nature. Any such obstacle will only lead to future increasingly grim.

Exhibit A: Here we see the best of humankind in action. For only wishing people dead (which is, of course, highly detestable) you wish upon another man an untold amount of suffering. A quick death would be the most acceptable from the point of total eye-for-an-eye, but no - you just had to go with it and choose horrible suffering, with a chance of him surviving and then remembering your words.

And then they wonder why I'm such a misanthrope. There's no redeeming you folks. It's hopeless.

You completely missed what prompted your "exhibit a", but whatever, it "proved" an invalid point for you, so facts and reality be damned right? 

And yes I know I'll likely get "warned" again for stating facts here again, but like whatever man

Clearly this was created by the US to bring down the population. And the reason why they say it started from Africa, is becuase what other continent has as many  deaths from infections as them. Its easy to pretend Africa got infected because its dirty and conditions are poor. But the reality is, that the goverment created it and now they slowly spreading it around the world, pretending that they trying to heal people and it spread out. The thing is they needed a way to spread it across the world, and what better excuse than they tried curing someone and failed. I am more than sure that there is a way to stop it, but why do that, if they want the population to decrease? I know for a fact that all the elite people have already been treated for all these infections.

And yes there is space for ethics in war. They are the reasons we take part in treaties such as the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_Weapons_Convention and the Geneva Convention to name a couple. Yes unethical acts still happen but that they happen are not a reason to jump into the "weaponized ebola conspiracy" boat. 

800px-BWC_Participation.svg.png

post-148122-0-71642200-1407855516.pngpost-148122-0-13331900-1407855524.png

So they patented it to work on a cure 5 years ago and now its needed more than ever, really convenient. can they drop ebola virus from a plane like chemtrails?. If so, its the perfect weapon. USA own the patent for the cure, spray enemies with it, if you wanna live buy it from me.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-07/did-creator-experimental-ebola-drug-joke-about-culling-25-worlds-population

Dan Brown Inferno?

So, now we know why you're falling for this conspiracy theory.  You've been Dan Browned.

• Like 2

I'm not surprised that you'd believe such nonsense. :p

So, now we know why you're falling for this conspiracy theory.  You've been Dan Browned.

So thats how you get 15k Posts on neowin

Nice rebuttal there... :rolleyes:

You ignored everything said about the subject, say something about it. "You've been Dan Browned" doesnt say much about anything else than the book itself. just trying to keep it constructive here.

You ignored everything said about the subject, say something about it. "You've been Dan Browned" doesnt say much about anything else than the book itself. just trying to keep it constructive here.

Follow the link, the term is explained and pretty much says everything I have to say about what you've been posting.

Follow the link, the term is explained and pretty much says everything I have to say about what you've been posting.

Have you read the book? it says nothing about ebola or africa or anything like that. didnt even used it as a fact or mentioned anything said inside to support my claims, if thats everything you have to say, its alright :). Dont have anything against you.

What do you think about the map i posted up there?

Have you read the book? it says nothing about ebola or africa or anything like that. didnt even used it as a fact or mentioned anything said inside to support my claims, if thats everything you have to say, its alright :). Dont have anything against you.

What do you think about the map i posted up there?

Being Dan Browned has nothing to do with the content of one of his books, and everything to do with picking up a work by a creator who claims (or strongly implies) that his writing is based on thorough and careful research, only to discover later that what you are actually holding is a steaming pile of lazy assumptions or outright lies.

You just haven't gotten to the last part yet.

And I have no opinion of your map, beyond the whole idea that this is a deliberate outbreak being completely ridiculous.  Even if some government was stupid enough to unleash a pathogen against a population, they'd never be dumb enough to use one that has no cure.  Far too much chance of it going out of control and wiping themselves out with it in the process.

You need to watch a few less disaster movies.

• Like 2

Being Dan Browned has nothing to do with the content of one of his books, and everything to do with picking up a work by a creator who claims (or strongly implies) that his writing is based on thorough and careful research, only to discover later that what you are actually holding is a steaming pile of lazy assumptions or outright lies.

You just haven't gotten to the last part yet.

Will ignore this attempt to derail the topic... since this has nothing to do with anything important said in the topic, its just a bad argument.

And I have no opinion of your map, beyond the whole idea that this is a deliberate outbreak being completely ridiculous.  Even if some government was stupid enough to unleash a pathogen against a population, they'd never be dumb enough to use one that has no cure.  Far too much chance of it going out of control and wiping themselves out with it in the process.

No opinion about the map?, there is a cure, have said it a few times already. USA owns it.

You need to watch a few less disaster movies.

Disasters are happening both natural and human related, its sad how egocentric people can become.

No opinion about the map?, there is a cure, have said it a few times already. USA owns it.

Then this would be the first Virus that has a cure.  I would think that would have gotten out by now that we can cure a virus. 

No more Flu, HIV, and many others.

Then this would be the first Virus that has a cure.  I would think that would have gotten out by now that we can cure a virus. 

No more Flu, HIV, and many others.

Well.. Vaccine.

Will ignore this attempt to derail the topic... since this has nothing to do with anything important said in the topic, its just a bad argument.

It has everything to do with the topic. You've taken "evidence" that other people claim to have "researched", accepted their word at face value, and proselyted it as the truth to other people. You've been well and truly DanBrowned.

Proof please. Actual corroborated proof and not just wild imaginings. 

Disasters are happening both natural and human related, its sad how egocentric people can become.

Sure, but to presume this particular disaster is deliberate is preposterous and just goes to show how far you foolish people will go.

Take the tin foil hat off, dude.  It's cutting off the oxygen supply to your brain.

Well.. Vaccine.

Backtracking already, I see. :p