Adjust colors with nvidia GPU..

Question

Hy. Just replaced my old ATi GPU with a GTX660 (Evga) and realized that in terms of brightness and even contrast things doesn't look how it should (all colors seems to be more saturated compared to ATi card). I've used a profile for my monitor (from tftcentral) and I quess some settings must be changed here too.. which should be ? Tips & tricks are highly appreciated.

post-18459-0-56301400-1407568804.jpg

5 answers to this question

if its too much color you can turn down the digital vibrance

ive always used nvidia cards and really never had to change the settings too much other than brightness/gamma for games

perhaps your ati card was weak on color and thats what you got used to?

or did you alter your monitor settings? try your monitor at default before you start messing with the nvidia settings

I've used settings and profile from tftcentral for my monitor..as I've did on my ATi card.

I realized that it's more brightness and light in colors and overall with this card..on ATi looked a bit more natural.

post-18459-0-09613500-1407571111.jpg

have you tried not using a color profile and using your monitor buttons to set the monitor to default factory settings?

Yes.. changed now to Standard from Custom Color.. seems to be a bit better..but the monitor should be responsable for this or GPU?

Yes.. changed now to Standard from Custom Color.. seems to be a bit better..but the monitor should be responsable for this or GPU?

As far as I'm aware, it's more the monitor and the color profile that runs it, although the gpu also has the ability to adjust things