Mom locks girl, 6, out so she could have sex

http://m.freep.com/localnews/article?a=2014308090133&f=1232

Mom locks girl, 6, out so she could have sex

HOUSTON ? A mother is charged with putting her 6-year-old daughter in danger so she could have sex with her boyfriend.

Jolisa Renee Peterson, 22, appeared in court Friday on a charge of endangering a child.

Police were called after someone spotted the little girl trying to cross a busy intersection. The incident occurred in May.

The child told the responding officer she had walked to a nearby gas station twice that day to get a soda, according to court documents. She said she didn't go to school because her mom was "asleep with a boy." She said her mother told her to go outside to play, police said.

Police learned the girl lived more than half a mile from the gas station.

When they arrived at Peterson's apartment, she denied knowing that her daughter had left the apartment, police said. Officers pointed out that the door must have been locked from the inside because the child didn't have a key.

An apartment manager told officers she often saw the young girl and her 2-year-old brother unsupervised around the complex, according to court documents.

Police determined the young girl had to cross two feeder roads and go under a freeway overpass bridge to get to the gas station.

Peterson was taken into custody and charged.

At least she could've hired a baby sitter or left her at some friends or relatives house before preparing herself for some action.

Pre-preparation is the key everywhere.

Someone is desperate.  Who would want to have sex with that?  Google her name for pic

You're right. I Binged her but that's about as far as I'd go.

Also 22 with a 6 year old. She must not use much protection.

Got knocked up when she was 16. She's been spreading her legs for a while.

• Like 1

Also 22 with a 6 year old. She must not use much protection.

Got knocked up when she was 16. She's been spreading her legs for a while.

My ex was born when her mom was 13. 

I am surprised no brothers or sisters.. she told me she wanted a sister but she is only child. 

Now my ex has 2 kids... not from me, though.

Someone is desperate.  Who would want to have sex with that?  Google her name for pic

Does a person have to be a 10 to be found attractive?  I dont know about anyone else, but a person acts goes a long way towards their attractiveness.  I have seen women who were 10s act like immature rude people, and I find that highly unattractive and wouldnt have anything to do with them. I would take a person with some extra baggage who knows how to act as a human/person any day of the week.  Anyway, my point is dont judge book by its cover...aka, dont judge a person by how they look.  Granted, there are other factors here as well but you comment sounds like a generalization towards people that you, or others, may not find attractive based off looks.

Does a person have to be a 10 to be found attractive? I dont know about anyone else, but a person acts goes a long way towards their attractiveness. I have seen women who were 10s act like immature rude people, and I find that highly unattractive and wouldnt have anything to do with them. I would take a person with some extra baggage who knows how to act as a human/person any day of the week. Anyway, my point is dont judge book by its cover...aka, dont judge a person by how they look. Granted, there are other factors here as well but you comment sounds like a generalization towards people that you, or others, may not find attractive based off looks.

They don't need to be a ten to be found attractive but they do need to be at least a little attractive. I knew many woman who were good people that I would not be able to touch sexually as I was repulsed. Being a good person does not increase my sexual attraction to them. That said thinking longterm its a 50/50. Sexual attraction is EXACTLY as important as personality.

They don't need to be a ten to be found attractive but they do need to be at least a little attractive. I knew many woman who were good people that I would not be able to touch sexually as I was repulsed. Being a good person does not increase my sexual attraction to them. That said thinking longterm its a 50/50. Sexual attraction is EXACTLY as important as personality.

My point is, everyone finds people attractive differently.  What you like, may not be what someone else likes.  And those women that repulsed you, there are many out there that do find them attractive.  And people shouldnt be quick to judge someone based on looks.  The most beautiful person can be the most evil/mean on the inside.  You also never know who may be judging you  ;)

Suzane von Richthofen.......looks innocent enough.....

post-91978-0-94800400-1408066294.jpg