Bill Gates vacations on $330M yacht

There are other people who have completely custom yachts built for their exclusive use, and some who build fake islands. Bill Gates has spoilt his family to a really expensive holiday, but on the other hand, he left one of the world?s largest and most successful companies to dedicate his life to helping others and giving his money away.

To give it out to ?ordinary? people sure would be nice, but he?d need to employ a whole bunch of people to find the right candidates, evaluate their situation and donate. Waste of money. We have means to do that ###### on our own.

He?s trying to build up an entire new world of people so that they can survive and maybe one day live like us. I think/they he deserve a little holiday. Why on earth we even (need to) know what it cost perplexes me ?

• Like 1

There are other people who have completely custom yachts built for their exclusive use, and some who build fake islands.

I'd sure love to build my own island -- especially after living in the USA. :laugh:

I'd sure love to build my own island -- especially after living in the USA. :laugh:

Haha, there are actually some pretty awesome islands at affordable prices in central America. $1m gets you quite the place with houses already built! I?ve considered it. :P

I just don't think that spending 5 to 10 million dollars for time on a yacht, would be worth it, to me.

Then why did you post an article about someone else who did? :)

Was it just so you could say "but I wouldn't do it..."  ?