5 posts in this topic

Posted

Get more for your money with Cross-Buy - purchase this game for PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 and get the other version at no extra cost.

Yay, more cross-buy love. Good to see it in an industry that usually wants us to rebuy everything as many times as possible.

2 people like this

Posted

Except that the cross-buy incentive is pointless for those of us that already purchased it on the PS3, isn't it? Or is the cross-buy idea retroactive?

While this was an incredible game, as well as some of the other titles finding a facelift for the PS4, it annoys me that it's really just padding out the games library for the PS4. There still isn't enough original content to warrant me leaving the PS3 yet.

Posted

Except that the cross-buy incentive is pointless for those of us that already purchased it on the PS3, isn't it? Or is the cross-buy idea retroactive?

While this was an incredible game, as well as some of the other titles finding a facelift for the PS4, it annoys me that it's really just padding out the games library for the PS4. There still isn't enough original content to warrant me leaving the PS3 yet.

It's retro-active. If you own it on PS3 you get it on PS4 for "free".

Posted

Well that's good news, I guess. And it's definitely worth picking up if you haven't already played it. (Y)

It still doesn't change my views on the padding idea, but that's a topic for a different discussion.

Posted

Cross buy is a trend I'm happy to support. Its spreading across both next gen consoles and even reaching things like smartphone to pc, etc.

I already bought Journey so I'm all set.