Should I have not gotten Xbox One?

That's like saying you should prefer Coke over Pepsi simply because Coke sells more

...when clearly Pepsi tastes better :rofl:

Pepsi is love. Pepsi is life. :-D

A video games console should be bought to play games.

There's far better media center options out there.

I'll second this opinion.

To the OP it probably was a mistake if you aren't using it to play games, I don't think a PS4 would have been more suitable for you either because it has less media functions than the Xbox One. To be fair both consoles are still relatively new and don't have a huge selection of games to play at the moment, so you could sell it and recover majority of the cost price because its still a relatively new system and pick one up later on when its cheaper and more games are out for it or you could take the early adopter price and just wait it out.

p.s there are media devices which are a fraction of the price of a console and do a much better job as a media device if that's all you wanted.

You should have gotten what you wanted, which you did.

Bingo!

You put too much stock into what other people tell you to buy and you'll only end up with doubts.

yeah yeah... I'm sure when the mini-spy bumped this topic with Audioboxer replying some people rubbed their hands :p

• Like 1

Who cares which product is sold more...

If you like Xbox, then keep it..   you can use it for gaming... or you can use it for TV which you can control via xbox kinect.. Simple.

I like the game too, but I don't understand why people seem to be almost forming a religion about how extraordinary good it is. It's very good in what it is, but it lacks anything spectacular. It has a decent story and good visuals, but gameplay wise it is very basic.

Not hating though; really enjoyed my playthrough

yeah, the gameplay is ok, but noto special. it was story and visials, not gameplay.  

i even liked played uncharted series better (especially 2 - i could not put it down until it was finished)