Official Dogs vs Cats

Dogs or cats  

418 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• Dogs
    • Catz

1 hour ago, LimeMaster said:

Are you trying to say dogs are victorious?

No. That they are filthy.. Riding their butt itch on owners floors... Is this parasites? Fungus? What? 

Either way it is a disgusting behavious.

Disgusting dogs..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

No. That they are filthy.. Riding their butt itch on owners floors... Is this parasites? Fungus? What? 

Disgusting dogs..

It won't work on hardwood floors...   easy to clean up. 

If you have removable rugs, then you can put them in the washer so it can be washed then hang to dry.  

:) 

Carpet is other story but you will have to get cleaner/streamer from the store to clean the carpet. Or hire the professionals to clean/shampoo the carpet for you.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

Disgusting dogs..

You must have trained yours poorly. :p

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

You must have trained yours poorly. :p

Mine?????

I am a cat person.  I only pet other peoples dogs out of pity.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, LimeMaster said:

9oETP.gif

I see you have quite a fetish, Lime!

But the kitties forgive you...

Spoiler

kitty-cat-kiss.png

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

Give up, Jimmy! Dogs have already won this battle. :p

You have less then 1% extra votes.       6 votes - is the margin of error.   

Cats never give up.  

12224513_170339026647388_123534686_n.jpg

3 minutes ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

You have less then 1% extra votes.       6 votes - is the margin of error.   

Cats never give up.  

12224513_170339026647388_123534686_n.jpg

The point is that we've been consistently ahead of you the whole time. :p 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Game over, man, game over!

Sorry, Grumpy Cat—Study finds dogs are brainier than cats

There’s a new twist to the perennial argument about which is smarter, cats or dogs.

It has to do with their brains, specifically the number of neurons in their cerebral cortex: the “little gray cells” associated with thinking, planning and complex behavior —all considered hallmarks of intelligence.

The first study to actually count the number of cortical neurons in the brains of a number of carnivores, including cats and dogs, has found that dogs possess significantly more of them than cats.

Scientific article

On 3/23/2017 at 11:56 PM, E.worm Jimmy said:

Disgusting dogs..

Long hair cats do that also mate (usually when they have klingons)  ;) 

dogs do it for 2 reasons, possibility of ringworm infection or the bitch (female dog) is in heat, female cats dont, they just spray their scent all over the place. wtf is that minty smell......god dammit the cats done it again! (usually on my partners clothes lol)...shouldnt laugh really! The vet reckons shes doing it to show my Mrs that she loves her also in her family group, heh.

I have the "joy" of both in the house, best of buddies with each other, but the cat is the boss :p the dog dotes on her though, like its a puppy of hers. When things get too mad or noisy, she picks the cat up by the scruff of the neck and move to another room, its so sweet to watch, the cat just takes it. when the dogs in her basket, the cat will pad her belly until she lets her in the basket with her. They always sleep together at night.

the cat has the same thing with one of my old (clean) socks. she carries it everywhere, she also loves to sniff in my shoes when i get home from work...like wtf cat! :D are you mad?

Wouldnt be without either of them tbh.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I have few things to say about cats.

1. Puffy-chubby-fluffy. It's allways soft and nice to rub. Always. Even if it's hairless. And it's very tidy.

2. It's really delicate and very silent (untill it starts to crave your attention). You won't even notice it until you search really intently.

3. Purring. Few days ago I've read on catademy  that they're purring only for human. They even meowing only for humans. They invented whole language to comunicate with us. Can you say the same about dogs? 

4. They have realy strong personality. Even if they like when univers is spinning around them, they always know that it may change it's spin and even will keep spining witout them. They're predators and they're the victims as well, which make them closer to us in understanding of life. (no, human is'n an apex predator, absolutly not, just too smart to be eaten)

... that's all for now. But I'll figure out some more points later.