Official Dogs vs Cats

Dogs or cats  

418 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• Dogs
    • Catz

graduation-dog.jpg

This dog already studied to become a professional lawyer with highest education at Dog University for about 2 years, so this dog can help fellow dogs to sue cats for attack on them.

• Like 2

also this picture too  this yorkie dog had caster all over this body:

that is animal torture.  is there really is a trauma that requires a full body cast???  and poor dog, itching in there.

evilest.gif

• Like 1

that is animal torture.  is there really is a trauma that requires a full body cast???  and poor dog, itching in there.

evilest.gif

Must be the movie props ... I don't think they are real animals.  Look at the paws that not looking right.

• Like 3

evilest.gif

yes, also I watched that old movie called there's something about Mary in 1998. that dog was fighting with stranger when Ted met Mary, he decided to jump over Ted, but missed to the window, next day dog got all body cast, then Ted put dog on the top of the car or something.

Must be the movie props ... I don't think they are real animals.  Look at the paws that not looking right.

yes your right about that movie called there's something about Mary.

• Like 1

yes, also I watched that old movie called there's something about Mary in 1998. that dog was fighting with stranger when Ted met Mary, he decided to jump over Ted, but missed to the window, next day dog got all body cast, then Ted put dog on the top of the car or something.

yes your right about that movie called there's something about Mary.

heheh ... I figured.

Check this out

• Like 3