printer madness with OS X clients in multi-OS environment

Budman or I can fix your issues if you let us.  However, if you choose to continue with posting back and fourth it will prolong your issue. If you don't take us up on the tv offer, please consider paying the $500 to Microsoft support to fix your issues. If this has been going on for over a month, you are over your head and need direct experienced assistance.

dude its way over a month - the error he posted says these boxes have not talked in 158 days..  Its been over a month just dealing with his minor printer issue because he was using an outside dns.  Should of been corrected in 5 minutes, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I most certainly am. Previous guy set everything up himself without explaining the process or detailing what options/etc he chose, and now I'm left to clean up the mess. If life were fair, I would have been around for the setup process, or done it myself. Alas... It is what it is. 

I am willing to do the TV thing, and appreciate that you guys are willing to fix this for me "pro bono".

I keep weird hours which vary depending on the day of the week. However, I always have the ability to RDP into the office from home. Late nights are my most likely time, or early mornings if that is what works for you. Mondays and Wednesdays, I am gone in the middle of the day. Tuesdays I work (at the office right now), Thursdays I'm gone late evening/night.

Again, thanks so much. I know I could figure this out given enough time and frustration, but I appreciate any help so that I can get this done with and move on.

I am available late nights (I am EST so I am on the same time zone as you if you are in NYC).  Early mornings are rough due to work and 8-5, well I do have work to do :P but could make that work if absolutely needed.  Just pm me anytime after 9:30pm and we can get to it, unless budman has better hours. 

I am not a morning person either, so late night is perfect if that is comfortable with you. I should be able to PM you tonight in fact, so expect a message, and again, thanks! To both you and Budman, as well as everyone else who chimed in.