Can somebody with little to none coding skills make pages like these?

Question

I use Wordpress and I'm trying to create better looking content that sticks out.

I want to create pages that don't look like typical blog posts - without having to invest a serious amount of time into web design:

http://backlinko.com/link-building

http://www.quicksprout.com/the-advanced-guide-to-link-building/

Are there any plugins/tools/frameworks/templates that can help me create unique looking content like that, without a serious learning curve? I know only the core basics of HTML/CSS. 

Is this asking too much? If so, where do I need to get started to create pages like that?

8 answers to this question

Yes you can get many professional templates, they come up with their own custom customization page. and you will be able to set it up really quick without the need to see 1 line of code.

Wordpress its really easy to learn, and usefull too!.

http://themeforest.net/

• Like 2

Thanks for the quick response.

I may have come off more naive than I actually am. I run a couple Wordpress websites already, and have purchased may themes from Theme Forest. 

The examples I linked to appear to use a separate template, one they reserve for detailed guides that is NOT the same as their usual blog post template, yet still integrates into Wordpress. I assume this is custom design work, but I am hoping there is a simple way for me to accomplish this.

Did I clarify my problem better in this post?

Thanks for the quick response.

I may have come off more naive than I actually am. I run a couple Wordpress websites already, and have purchased may themes from Theme Forest. 

The examples I linked to appear to use a separate template, one they reserve for detailed guides that is NOT the same as their usual blog post template, yet still integrates into Wordpress. I assume this is custom design work, but I am hoping there is a simple way for me to accomplish this.

Did I clarify my problem better in this post?

Yeah that might need some coding, a plugin might exist, but havent heard about it yet.

By the way when you buy a template it includes "page templates" inside per example: contact page, blog, products catalogs etc. If that what you mean.

I'm not actually looking for a theme. Please see my second post.

Yeah you need to actually write a template, you can add me on skype(username: seahorsepip) and I'll explain you step by step how to make the template you want ;)

Hi,

I am a big supporter of finding the right person for the job. Attempting to build a website yourself is an excellent learning experience just like repairing your own car but if the destination has a strict arrival time - don't get mad, if the car breaks down on the highway.

Nothing helps someone excel more in this field than working in a group.

:)

Both websites linked in first post can be accomplished with simple html and css and basic design skills. But if you don't know these languages and aren't familiar with photoshop than you'll find it pretty challenging at first. 

I think what your looking for is custom design. You can hire somebody to collaborate/work with you or learn about illustrator/photoshop and html/css. Pretty much are your only options if you dont wana buy a pre-made theme. 

I dont really use wordpress so not sure about that!

G-luck!