Randomness Plays Pokemon

I created a concept similar to RNGPlaysPokemon and TwitchPlaysPokemon, but where the game is sped up 25 times. It's very interesting to watch.

It's a bot playing Pokemon Red for Gameboy Color by pressing random buttons at hyperspeed.

What's interesting is that in one day (which is around 25 days in-game because it is speed up), it already has a level 37 Charizard. However, it hasn't passes Route 1 yet.

http://twitch.tv/RandomnessPlaysPokemon

I feel dizzy just watching that!

Could you complete the game by just randomly button bashing? or would you still be stuck on route 1 after 6 months? it would be interesting to find-out if anything happens over time.

I have a feeling it might just be a bit too random to make any real progress, given after 32 days time in the game the player is still in Pallet Town.

I feel dizzy just watching that!

Could you complete the game by just randomly button bashing? or would you still be stuck on route 1 after 6 months? it would be interesting to find-out if anything happens over time.

I have a feeling it might just be a bit too random to make any real progress, given after 32 days time in the game the player is still in Pallet Town.

Given complete randomness over an infinite amount of time it would complete the game, but chances of any of us seeing that happen (and not losing interest before it does happen) are virtually impossible.