124 posts in this topic

(CNN) -- A video released by ISIS shows the beheading of American journalist James Foley, who disappeared in November 2012 in Syria.

The video posted on YouTube contained a message to the United States to end its military operations in Iraq.

In the video, Foley is seen kneeling next to a man dressed in black. He reads a message, presumably scripted by his captors, that his "real killer'' is America.

"I wish I had more time. I wish I could have the hope for freedom to see my family once again," Foley can be heard saying in the video.

He is then shown being beheaded.

More

It's time to exterminate these scumbags! It will be interesting to see how my boss(Mr. Obama) responds(I'm military).

Edit: Just saw the video. This is very sickening. The mindset to behead someone is on a whole different level.

5 people like this

Disgusting. It's pathetic that in this day and age people like this (ISIS) exist. They don't even have a shred of humanity left in them, and I have no idea what they're trying to achieve.

These ###### need to be eliminated from the face of the earth, and fast. Too many innocent people in Iraq, and from other countries have suffered / died to these scum.

3 people like this

That's some brutal sh*t.

1 person likes this

So sad.  :broken:

What we need is all of the regional powers to lift a finger and do something because ISIS is a far bigger threat to them now than Israel has ever been.  If they don't care enough to fix their own problems then let ISIS steamroll them.

Obama probably would at most pretend to care, but doing nothing afterwards.

Very likely due ISIS & Obama has a common goal to topple Assad.

Until that goal achieved Obama would turn blind eye for any further occurrences like this.

Until that goal achieved Obama would turn blind eye for any further occurrences like this.

What?

Time to drop some freedom.

GsDZWSI.gif

10 people like this

What Obama needs to do is get the different Islamic sects to flight each other, not "westerners".

Time to drop some freedom.

GsDZWSI.gif

and add more to the deficit while at it

If they are going to kill you anyways, why give them the satisfaction of reading the scripted b.s. for them first?

If they are going to kill you anyways, why give them the satisfaction of reading the scripted b.s. for them first?

that's what i've thought, might as well try to run and be shoot. I think most don't do this because they have this last hope that they won't be killed.  :/

that's what i've thought, might as well try to run and be shoot. I think most don't do this because they have this last hope that they won't be killed.  :/

Yeah, I'd just say something bad about allah.

Lol wut

2 people like this

So much for the 'sneakers on the ground' policy :angry:

You can volunteer to create a militia any time to go over there and save the day. No? Not gonna do it? But so happy and quick to send other people to do it?

I don't want any more of my friends and family being sent over there risking death. Obama is smart on this issue, and until you volunteer yourself, family, and friends to go, you shouldn't talk about sending anyone else.

The journalist put himself there. He knew the risks. Got the story though right?

1 person likes this

We already have family in the region, Navy and Marines.

1 person likes this

Cause you want to say good bye to your family, and if you did do that, they'd never receive confirmation of your death.

From what I read about the previous journalist who luckily managed to get away (and well threads on reddit), is that you don't know when you're going to die. It's essentially psychological torture. They do several mock executions so that you end up thinking that if you keep repeating what they say they won't kill you. Then the real one comes...

It's disgusting to think that animals (hell animals isn't even a word I'd use to describe them) like these exist.

1 person likes this

I hope the guys who made this video get a visit from one of our Predator drones. 

Those ISIS soldiers are brainwashed and think they actually do some good for their country (wich was invaded under false pretentions).

However this is not the way to change things!

Nothing new here (remember Chechnya,Serbia beheadings).

--

These journalists have no protection while they wander in conflict zones?

--

I am ashamed of my country (pure Orthodox country), we sold tanks and weapons to ISIS (rumors say).

1 person likes this

What saddens me and horrifies me as much as anything about this is that apparently the murderer has a British / English accent. This guy was walking the streets of the UK and has gone on done to this to an innocent journalist. And he'll probably walk back into the UK eventually. It sickens me to my stomach.

This whole ISIS lot... honestly... I never supported the war in Iraq but I've never felt so in favour of military intervention to take out this animals.

4 people like this

And who are we to say that he read what it said? Just cause thats what the article states doesnt mean its the truth.

Islam- the religion of peace.

It's time to exterminate these scumbags! It will be interesting to see how my boss(Mr. Obama) responds(I'm military).

Edit: Just saw the video. This is very sickening. The mindset to behead someone is on a whole different level.

but...but.....but..... this is all their culture in the middle east and western should just care about it's own business.

really: us troops should never have left iraq in the first place. but mr.proud in the white house will never confess this. with bush 43 at least he ditched rumsfeld for gates, showing that it was time for a strategy switch, but obama? no. his place is the golf-course. i don't know what's his ambition now, does he wanna to become the next tiger woods or what but for sure that's not what he was elected for :(