I see PS4's long awaited DriveClub has turned out to be a flop, can't see Forza fans jumping ship :)

Just wait until The Crew comes out next month and it will blow FH2 out of the water. Maybe even.

Just wait until The Crew comes out next month and it will blow FH2 out of the water. Maybe even.

It looks OK but Ubisoft titles tend to be too arcadey, like Watch Dogs and Driver games. Forza Horizon is more Sim than arcade, but less sim than Forza Motorsport :P

That I doubt, I don't even see the point in paying for another driving game this side of new years at this point even if it somehow managed to be slightly better.  but I don't see that game beating forza sim engine, car detail and driving experience anyway.

I signed up for the crew beta awhile ago, but I still didn't receive a code. many people who played the beta though said its not very good so we'll see. it now got delayed till December. its going to be pretty hard to top the forza engine. its just so good. I loaded up nfs the other day just to do a comparison, and it felt stiff as hell.

Whilst I was too looking forward to the crew, it's going to have a hard time topping Forza. Still waiting for beta to arrive to change my mind, but with recent opinion pieces I'm not holding my breath.

Does anyone know what happens if you just show up at a barn?  Can you find it that way or does it have to be "unlocked" in order to give you the car?

Does anyone know what happens if you just show up at a barn?  Can you find it that way or does it have to be "unlocked" in order to give you the car?

You will be notified with a popup message about barn find so you will find it yourself... and the next find will do the same step like the first time you were notified.

I'm not so convinced by that. Too much focus on a stupid Fast & The Furious type subplot rather than concentrating on the gameplay itself is my concern. I played the beta and wasn't too enthused to keep playing it.

Dare I say it, but I really, really wish that this game would stop "giving" me cars. Either through DLC that is 0$ or through the spinner.

I LOVE FH2 but I enjoy just earning the cash and carefully picking the ride I want/need for a specific race.

However, I think it's notable that this is the ONLY thing I personally have to complain about.

This game is mint.

• Like 1

Dare I say it, but I really, really wish that this game would stop "giving" me cars. Either through DLC that is 0$ or through the spinner.

I LOVE FH2 but I enjoy just earning the cash and carefully picking the ride I want/need for a specific race.

However, I think it's notable that this is the ONLY thing I personally have to complain about.

This game is mint.

If you don't want those cars, then you can go to the garage and remove them. FYI, If you remove them and you decide to get them back, you pay for them.

You will be notified with a popup message about barn find so you will find it yourself... and the next find will do the same step like the first time you were notified.

I've already gotten 4, I was just wondering if it needed to be unlocked by the popup or if the popup was just a hint as to where they may be but you could also just stumble across them if you were lucky.

I've already gotten 4, I was just wondering if it needed to be unlocked by the popup or if the popup was just a hint as to where they may be but you could also just stumble across them if you were lucky.

the popup was a hint and you have to find the barn find yourself...  and the barn will unlock for you as soon as you get closer to the barn. That's how it works.

If you don't want those cars, then you can go to the garage and remove them. FYI, If you remove them and you decide to get them back, you pay for them.

Well, (ahem), I still want them.  .... just say'in.  ;-)

Currently installing on my new XBox One!  And the update is in my massive download queue...  Lots of things downloading!!!

Can't wait to play!

Welcome to Horizon :)

• Like 1

Currently installing on my new XBox One!  And the update is in my massive download queue...  Lots of things downloading!!!

Can't wait to play!

Add me (MikeHellstone) and you can be the next Drivatar that constantly runs me off the road! :p

Add me (MikeHellstone) and you can be the next Drivatar that constantly runs me off the road! :p

Well it's not like I hunt down your Driveatar to run it off the road  :shiftyninja:

Can I get an invite for SledgeNZ and for jccrawfo?

Thanks

Game is fantastic. Best racing game to date, and best looking too. Love it.

Sent club invites to all three.