Must be Londoners :P

Either way the glow is way way to big and not something you generally see in Europe, especially in the Mediterranean ocean and mountains.

Must be Londoners :p

Either way the glow is way way to big and not something you generally see in Europe, especially in the Mediterranean ocean and mountains.

Even though you're right, i feel duty bound to stick up for my kinsmen! :p

how are you guys doing on the wheelspin? aside from the 75K i got on one of my first ones, ive been constantly getting low prizes, even with the perk :/

When you get the next level up, you get the wheelspin to claim the free car/credit.

Play around some more and you will understand how it works and you get used to it.

The spin is RNG sometimes you get crap, sometimes mid and rarely top.

Ive gotten the car I mentioned before, a Diablo or Harahan, and a 100k cash price, and a lot of crap. Now I just spent some time online and have whole lot of spins to do :D

the spin is completely random though, you could win the top car on your first spin, or never.

When you get the next level up, you get the wheelspin to claim the free car/credit.

Play around some more and you will understand how it works and you get used to it.

i know how it works. im level 31. just whining that im not getting lucky :D 

The spin is RNG sometimes you get crap, sometimes mid and rarely top.

Ive gotten the car I mentioned before, a Diablo or Harahan, and a 100k cash price, and a lot of crap. Now I just spent some time online and have whole lot of spins to do :D

the spin is completely random though, you could win the top car on your first spin, or never.

but theres a perk that gives you a better chance to win. it seems its doing the opposite lol

Phew, I was really starting to get worried there, as when I first fired up the game earlier today, there was still nothing.

About 3 minutes later a message popped up that I had 11 new messages.

1 of them was my 300,000 credits, 3 of them were cars thanks to Forza Rewards, and the rest were related to the Neowin Club. (Y)

I then picked up the VIP pass now just to get that 2x acceleration. I do wish when you get a pack like that, the 5 cars that come with it would just automatically go to My Cars. Having to download them one by one is pretty damn annoying, unless of course something did not work as it was supposed to again?

The cars have auto downloaded for me, the dlc that is. 

The gifts cars you get in the mail have always worked like that, you need to click each mail to "download" it to your garage. 

The cars have auto downloaded for me, the dlc that is. 

The gifts cars you get in the mail have always worked like that, you need to click each mail to "download" it to your garage. 

This is the 5 VIP cars and I never got an email about them in game, so perhaps that is why?

They showed up under one car packs as purchased for me and I even clicked each one from the car pack and they were just showing up as $0 and nothing was happening.

I then went to My Cars and they were nowhere to be seen.

The only way I could get them to My Cars was to go to the auto room and manually search through all the cars. I even tried filtering by owned but then they disappeared.

It was not until I chose each car individually and downloaded it individually that they eventually showed up.

If this is not how it is supposed to work, they need to fix whatever is making them work like this.

And I did quit the game completely. Twice actually, hoping it would fix the issue.

The reason that leads me to believe they were working the way they were supposed to work is tonight was actually the first time I was seeing leaderboards when I was completing objectives (like smashing boards, finding roads, etc.), so that was working for me now while it was not the previous times I played the game.

I did read some people saying they were having similar issues with a certain version of the preview program. My console never auto updated as I had a power outage about a week ago so it was not in standby mode and just updated to the latest OS version the day FH2 came out. So the one thing we all had in common is we had not turned on our XBox One in the past week. 

Ah, the only cars you get directly into your garage are the mail gifts, and they are just that gifts handed out by turn 10 staff(ish). the bonus cars you have to buy for free. never had a problem buying the 0 credit cars myself though. 

Ah, the only cars you get directly into your garage are the mail gifts, and they are just that gifts handed out by turn 10 staff(ish). the bonus cars you have to buy for free. never had a problem buying the 0 credit cars myself though. 

I did not have a problem per say, the only problem I had is downloading them individually. I think if you get a Car Pack, that whole pack should just go into your My Cars automatically, and if you do not want them for any reason, you could store them, etc. Just seems like more of a manual process than it needs to be. I see how people would want it the way it is as they enjoy the process of looking at each car, etc. I do not really, and just want to get down to the racing.

For the first time I decided to mess around and actually decal my cars.  I created a Gulf livery for my Diablo.

GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh2&id=212413&full=tr

GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh2&id=89990&full=tru

Picked this up earlier today, so glad I did! Such a gorgeous looking game. I've just picked up the mclaren 12c, i find it kinda difficult to control the power on that thing though.

The first one is a lot better. Been playing this for about 30 mins today. First one is better IMHO

How ?

I can't find a single way this hasn't improved on the first.

what do you think of a Neowin Club in Horizon?

we have one

look it up, name Neowin tag Neo.  but right now you need an invite or a friend that's already there

Is there a google doc for the neowin club invites or do we just leave our gamertags here??

Yes.. there is a doc for the gamertags... i think it's in this thread ... a few pages back.