Forza Horizon 2

official forza horizon 2 playground games microsoft xbox one

294 replies to this topic

#286 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:28

Not surprised you guys aren't playing much anymore, but I finally got to clubs and joined in.

Rawr.

#287 dipsylalapo

dipsylalapo

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:31

Nice one. I'm still unpacking but should be back online at the weekend, I'll see you then :)

#288 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:37

I still don't know these locations too well, so everything's a little weird.

It was funny when I went up a hill to get to the next one and jumped straight into a tree. :D There's some tree hugging action for you!  Or something.

#289 Jon

Jon

Neowinian Senior

Posted 11 November 2014 - 21:55

I'm normally more of a track racing kinda guy but bought this a week or so ago, having a lot of fun so far! It seems a bit odd that you have to drive all the way back to the festival site garage to change cars, am I missing something?

#290 shozilla

shozilla

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 8

Posted 11 November 2014 - 21:59

I'm normally more of a track racing kinda guy but bought this a week or so ago, having a lot of fun so far! It seems a bit odd that you have to drive all the way back to the festival site garage to change cars, am I missing something?

You can do that or teleport for faster way.

Or you can follow whatever is on the screen to tell you..  such as go to the next race or go to the club, etc.

#291 Jon

Jon

Neowinian Senior

Posted 20 November 2014 - 13:24

Thanks for adding me to the club (I'm squirt185). I've got a question about the club rankings - it says something like you have to challenge other club members to become ranked, does that mean in live online 1v1 races or does it relate to something like XP earned online for the club per week? If it's the former, do you actually have to add everyone as a xbox live friend or can you challenge via the club page?

#292 dipsylalapo

dipsylalapo

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 20 November 2014 - 13:45

Don't know if people are still playing :p but there was an update recently that added more Bucket List challenges. As if any of you needed another reason to jump back in ;) 

#293 +mikebiacsi

mikebiacsi

You can't hack me, i got Norton.

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:45

Is it just me, or are those races against trains and plane un-loseable? I was racing the cargo plane (if you can call it racing :p) and it seemed at times as though the plane was just floating and waiting for me to catch up. Still won the race...

#294 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:39

Is it just me, or are those races against trains and plane un-loseable? I was racing the cargo plane (if you can call it racing :p) and it seemed at times as though the plane was just floating and waiting for me to catch up. Still won the race...

I think that is true. I think it will slow down to keep the time relatively close.

I really messed up the balloon race and still managed to win by a few tenths.

You get some good photo ops when it is that close at the end.

#295 tsupersonic

tsupersonic

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 3
  • Phone: iPhone 5S/Nexus 5

Posted 22 November 2014 - 13:35

Perhaps your difficulty is just set way too low :)