are you cheater?

Seriously, if this vid is real, it's too extreme. To a point, I think it's pretty messed up to trash that dude's comp. I mean, give him a beating or something, leave the innocent computer alone! :p lol

Agreed... lol , i mean Come on !! Throwing him out then trashing his computer !? I tell ya.. if anyone had done that to my comp i would be kicking some asses. The lamer should not have been cheating to begin with, but destroying his expensive equipment too is no justification. Just throw the lamer out and be done with it.

Greetz

• 2 months later...

well basicly.....if it was true ...and the vid was real it was a shame and the action taken was waaay too drastic!:mad:

if it was fake and just for a laugh...then AHHAHHAHAHAHA....AAHHAHAHHAHHAHHA

HAHHAHAH

it got me lauging:D

my god this is sooo very old and fake (obviously, come on, they'd do far worse to him at the lan parties ive been to) i remember seeing this video after it was sent to me back in december i think.. its pretty damn funny tho!

that movie is sooooo fake

1.you can see one of the guys smiling

2.the cammera happend to be at the right time.

3.What l33t machine uses a 486 day case. see the style of the case. it doesnt have side pannels.

4. when there runing out of the building you can hear people say "wait for the cammera" or somthing like that

5 no mother baord in it

6. the pieces fell out as if it wasent screwed in.

7. the monitor had no glass thingy in it

8 The cheater acting was soo fake! you can tell from the start.

btw i just seen all these of differnt forums.

this video is relly old.

if it was real Why also would they post a video of them doing this. this is proof that it happend??

if this the counter strike cheater thing, i posted this up agaes ago, so its pretty old................it was one of my first post, and its pretty unrealistic when u watvch it over and over again