Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad

I purposely go out of my way to offend them. One day one of them will get violent with me, because thats what they're like, and then i'll have an excuse to knife 'em.

Psycho.

• Like 2

I purposely go out of my way to offend them. One day one of them will get violent with me, because thats what they're like, and then i'll have an excuse to knife 'em

Well, it sure beats a bomb affecting others :laugh:

Outside the walls of their mosque, it's not their society. Conform or leave.  They wouldn't permit it the other way around, so why should we put up with it?

The trouble is they're not afraid of using force to make it theirs. Just imagine if the bacon sign was left up; do you think Muslims would have just let it be and forget about it?

The trouble is they're not afraid of using force to make it theirs. Just imagine if the bacon sign was left up; do you think Muslims would have just let it be and forget about it?

Some might, most would not.  But that's fine... For those that do, into jail they go (assuming the cops aren't afraid of offending them by arresting them).

She has every right to be offended.  Doesn't mane ###### - everyone else has every right not to care.  Don't pander to Islam the same way we shouldn't pander to any community that opts out of something.

My girlfriend's brother is a very dedicated Muslim, born here in the US, and he converted. She's having a birthday party soon, and there will be alcohol - he didn't condemn it and tell her not to host the party, he opted not to come instead. How is it that a dedicated Muslim like himself can just opt out and not protest, but this woman has to come out and tell the world she's offended about a little sign advertising bacon in a window? God forbid Wendy's puts the Baconator on a billboard on a highway by her.

• Like 3

lets not turn this into another muslim bashing thread. we already have plenty of those here on the forums. this is about some pathetic human troll, regardless of faith.

Except she's using her faith as the reason why she's offended. Admittedly, she's probably just one weirdo, but the company should never have conceded to her infantile resentment of a particular food. Even where I am from, every-so-often you get these idiots who come out against some food or some companies innocuous advertising and get their way by waiving the flag of "offense". Seems like a bit of a dangerous precedent to me.

• Like 4

Why is it so many people go out of their way to not offend Muslims these days?  When you move to another's land, you adjust to THEIR way of life, not the other way around.

If she doesn't like seeing ads for pork products, she has the choice to leave.

Seeing as this was in America(USA specifically) Muslims are as much of the land as any other since it's a country created and inhabited by people from other countries and cultures.   you know after they first ignored the natives who lived their and raped, pillaged and killed them all ;)

had it been a western european country you would have a point.  I mean you still have a point that it's a stupid overreaction and in a mixed country you shouldn't be offended by other peoples food any more than you expect them to respect yours, but the basis for your argument doesn't work for the location :)

lets not turn this into another muslim bashing thread. we already have plenty of those here on the forums. this is about some pathetic human troll, regardless of faith.

Precisely. She's just a bitter old c word. Whether she be Muslim, Christian or Atheist, she'd have found something to complain about and get all "offended". Her mosque should tell her to pull her socks up and stop showing them in a bad light.

• Like 2

Seeing as this was in America(USA specifically) Muslims are as much of the land as any other since it's a country created and inhabited by people from other countries and cultures.   you know after they first ignored the natives who lived their and raped, pillaged and killed them all ;)

had it been a western european country you would have a point.  I mean you still have a point that it's a stupid overreaction and in a mixed country you shouldn't be offended by other peoples food any more than you expect them to respect yours, but the basis for your argument doesn't work for the location :)

I'm willing to bet she's a recent import, not someone who's family have been there for generations.

• Like 2

I am sure she does not get offended when ISIS behead and kill people.  They won't accomodate minorities in their majority countries but they will talk about preferential treatment when they move to infidel land. Irony is, many non muslims are so brainwashed to behave good that they will go any length to accomodate these intolerants.

I am sure she does not get offended when ISIS behead and kill people.  They won't accomodate minorities in their majority countries but they will talk about preferential treatment when they move to infidel land. Irony is, many non muslims are so brainwashed to behave good that they will go any length to accomodate these intolerants.

What makes you draw that conclusion. just because pig meat offends her has no relation to her supporting extremists muslim terror organisations. 

The fact they are a part of the country has little to do with their attitude towards the liberal nature of U.S. society. Oddly enough, she probably moved there because of the oppressive nature of her homeland.

Kind of irrelevant though.

I disagree. Someone who has lived in the U.S. their entire life isn't going to complain about something like this. Once you immigrate into a foreign nation you have to accept that things are going to be different there. If multiculturalism and pluralism is going to work you can't have people like this going "omg, this thing I don't care for is being done here. I wish to see that stopped". She wasn't being asked to eat it, she seems to be offended by the idea the rest of society might want to.

can you guess what is wrong with that statement? can you see it yet?

I can't, care tell me? 

getting offended by what people eat? GTFO!

MacAndCheeseBaconWeaveTaco2.jpg

My empty stomach is offended by your photo. Please take it down.

Please. . .this is just stupid. . .really stupid.  You religous malcontents need to get a life. . . :/

Correction, the religious malcontents need to LOSE their life!

I disagree. Someone who has lived in the U.S. their entire life isn't going to complain about something like this.

So you don't live in the US and never read the news or ?

Her head would explode with BaconX

Ground hot sausage + crumbled bacon, diced onions, diced poblano peppers and what you like, wrapped with peppered bacon. Basting sauce of your choice (Jack Daniel's BBQ is great.) Indirect heat BBQ or slow-bake at 300F until 160?F internal.

Some people get fancy and basket weave the bacon. Meh.

post-347280-0-31677400-1343876940.jpg

post-347280-0-11894400-1343876951.jpg

There's nothing wrong with that statement.   When in Rome, you do what the Roman's do or you push off back where you came from.

Still don't see it, ok.  There are plenty of English/American/Canadian etc people who are converts of various religions, I think they are already home, so yeah that statement was a bit wrong