Can we change the color of Focus Rectangle, Is it possible?

Hello,

Since i couldn't find someone who could do a custom dll for getting rid of the focus rectangle completely from windows and 3rd party programs(even i was gonna pay for it), now i am trying to find a way so it would be less distracting for me.Can we change the color of focus rectangle,is it possible that making it kind of similar of what we have when we go to desktop and hold our left mouse button and make a selection box?More than a white and black dots, can we change it to something like blue?

Sorry for my english if you find it diffucult to understand it,not really good at it,

Thank you very much in advanced!

Bar??

• 2 weeks later...

Your English is good, don't worry.

I'm guessing it's not that trivial to get rid of the focus rectangle in every single application. What kind of software are you using that it bugs you that much? I can't even remember when was the last time I saw a focus rectangle on my computer.

Your English is good, don't worry.

I'm guessing it's not that trivial to get rid of the focus rectangle in every single application. What kind of software are you using that it bugs you that much? I can't even remember when was the last time I saw a focus rectangle on my computer.

Hello,

I am really sorry for replying late.I am using 3ds max and photoshop mainly.I have to say that i have obsessive compulsive disorder,so where i see that focus rectangle i just freeze and cannot think anything beyond it so i cannot have my work done.I would even pay for someone if focus rectangle completely removed from my system and 3rd party programs.

Thank you!

Yes i have the latest version of universal focus rectangle. I also tried to connect with the author but he is not active at all for years. I have no idea what to change and how to do custom dll files or any other things to get rid of focus rectangles on 3rd party programs. I can pay for it. Just help me.

Thank you