Are there any good paying entry level jobs out there? I'm tired of working warehouse jobs.

When I say good paying I mean $11 dollars and more. I just started a new job doing warehouse work. Specifically an order puller. I HATE IT!! I have found out though hardship that manual labor is not for me. That's why I'm going to school right now as well.  

I prefer having a desk job. Work in a nice air conditioned office and not in a hot warehouse, hearing dock doors, diesel trucks backing, pallet jacks and forklifts horns. Is there anything I can do to improve my job prospects or do I suck it up and keep working these stupid warehouse jobs. My personal opinion is that doing warehouse work is a dead end job. Sure you do get paid to work out but there isn't much growth with it. 

If you can relate to my experience and now living a better quality of life. Please share on how you turned your life around. I just want to get out of the warehouse and production industry. But I feel that's all I'm qualified for until I finish school. I've got 4 years to finish school.

People fall into the niche that they carve for themselves.  You seem to be in a manual job whereas you want to be in an office job.  You have to ask, why are you not in an office job?  What are you lacking that didn't get you there?  Work desires, education, ability, ambition, logistics?

Target what you feel is lacking and improve it.  But until then you need to keep on keeping on.

I didn't turn my life around.  It may not always ave been seen as cool to be the one who paid attention in school, the one who actually did coursework instead of partying sometimes, the one who went to university, the one who went and got a dot.com job by working hard and making my skills desirable, the one who progressed to management by spending time making myself into that person.  But you know what is cool?  Having a job I adore and being paid well to do it.

You feel you are qualified to a level of warehouse work, but want an office job?  Then you start at the bottom and work up to decent pay, not go in at a well paid level.  Come on man, look at what you are saying.

First off.. what is the "office" situation in relation to where you live (or willing to travel).

This lists the bigger companies in UT - http://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2014/state/ut

See if any of them have offices near you and start looking for entry level.  I'd like to believe that even a data entry person can make $15 an hour at a larger company (I dont know what the cost of living is like in UT compared to NJ but even an entry level job can start at $33k-$35k here)

I was in the same place as you about 10 years ago, went to school, got a basic degree and am now working a decent started Tech Support job making more than I have in any other job, but it too time and effort to get here, took around 5 years from getting my degree to get this job, economy taking a dump on us didn't help one bit, and I had a few leg ups most don't have, ie veteran etc. 

I have an internship/part time job opening in NJ.  it pays $15 an hour which couldn't get you in an apartment around here.  Hard to find good candidates, and I am not looking for much...kid can be in school.  Would hire anyone if they have some basic hardware troubleshooting skills other than turn it off and turn it on, it includes some command line but nothing over the top...I don't expect someone to understand routing, but I do expect them to know how to troubleshoot basic lines of communication.  Ping is not a resume line item, it is a interview question for a basic tech.  I would guess what you want in Utah would be the equivalent of 40-50k here (which is roughly 20-25 an hr), where you can start to stand on two feet (albeit not living comfortably...ramen noodles will be a frequent dinner table item).  But that is NJ for you.