Weird blue gradient background and clouds breaking the site

Honestly, just give users a link to AdBlock or AdBlock Plus to deal with future ads, I have not seen ANY ads because I use AdBlock plus.

Honestly, just give users a link to AdBlock or AdBlock Plus to deal with future ads, I have not seen ANY ads because I use AdBlock plus.

Right, and we'll close the site in a few weeks since no ad revenue comes into pay for the servers/bandwidth/staff. Bravo...

Alright, just pushed an update, please let me know if you see anything that looks like it doesn't align right (different than before).

Also if you see the cloud ad, PLEASE let me know if the page is no longer blue heh.

• Like 1

Mind taking a picture please? I for the live of me can not trigger this ad :p

This is what I'm seeing on loading the clouds ad (on FP). Not nearly as bad as earlier, when it was causing that blue box to be drawn around every .container.

post-17075-0-64932000-1409194154.png

Not bad, (I HOPE you're using darkside hehe)

Yeah. I'm on auto. Seems to be working for the time zone that I've set. I also see that this ad is being displayed on my phone w/ default Browser on Android - seems to be behaving itself there as well.

So, next on the list is pushing out Neobond's unicorn and lightning bolt style, right? ;)

Thanks everyone for your help with this, we are also working with the advertiser on it.

To make it clear, this isn't something our ad company is sending us, it is a 3rd party agency that represents a block of companies advertising their products that is placing that code, and our advertiser is having to deal with a bunch of other publishers like Neowin who is having this problem.

The firebug reports for anymore issues are really welcome, they are all passed on to my advertiser.

• Like 2

Right, and we'll close the site in a few weeks since no ad revenue comes into pay for the servers/bandwidth/staff. Bravo...

Ah, didn't think of that. True true, well I guess I didn't look at an outcome of giving off easy ways of fixing problems. :P