PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: September 2014

playstation plus ps+ instant game collection igc ps4 ps3 ps vita sony

19 replies to this topic

#16 Asmodai

Asmodai

Neowinian

• Phone: Motorola Droid Mini

Posted 03 September 2014 - 16:24

They need to start bringing out PS4 games to PS+ which aren't indies.

That's not going to happen anytime soon.  AAA titles take years to develop and they're struggling to get them out period, they aren't going to give them away for "free".  Heck most of the games coming out even now are still remakes or cross-gen.  If they released a AAA title every month for the PS4 since it launched you're probably have every major PS4 game released so far and no reason to buy any games at all.  What we should be getting though is quality older AAA PS3 titles though and they've done pretty well with that but this month not so much.

#17 +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:08

Killzone Shadow Fall will probably make an appearance once Destiny launches to keep the MP going.

I don't think Knack will be far off either.

Tbh the indies we are getting are probably better than what retail titles they could give us just now :/ (from a review perspective).

#18 GotBored

GotBored

Brain Trust

• Tech Issues Solved: 3
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:29

Killzone Shadow Fall will probably make an appearance once Destiny launches to keep the MP going.

I don't think Knack will be far off either.

Tbh the indies we are getting are probably better than what retail titles they could give us just now :/ (from a review perspective).

I'm not into indies, regardless of how well they score in reviews. Actually trials fusion was good but apart from that haven't really gotten into any others.

I'm hoping knack is first, I played it in store and it seems like a fun game. But I think your right about Killzone because of the MP. Cause if someone wants to buy a months PS+ just to get Killzone for free than they can play MP and hopefully like it extending their PS+ subscription further.

#19 Andrew

Andrew

Once More 'Round the Sun

• Tech Issues Solved: 9

Posted 04 September 2014 - 22:30

Personally, I'm going to miss the indies once they start retail games.

It'll be up to the Vita selection to pick up where they left off, so hopefully the boost they've had will continue and encourage more ports, devs and cross-buys.

Isn't DriveClub still set to be released on PS+ this year?

#20 trooper11

trooper11

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 5

Posted 05 September 2014 - 00:37

Isn't DriveClub still set to be released on PS+ this year?

So far, yes. Hopefully there are no more delays.