My next smartphone will run

I would prefer to use Android (for the wealth of fairly decent apps) but it seems so clunky and awful compared to Windows Phone, which works great and has the best look and feel.

Previous - Lumia 920 (returned 3 times for front camera issue)

Current - Galaxy S3

Next - Largest Windows Phone available

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently on a Galaxy S3 with a CM 11 Nightly Rom. I'll be going to Android again, I just love to mess with custom roms. I've used my Dads iPhone 4s and it's nice and I have an iPad 2 and I like it. I would never go windows phone I got the cheap $38 one amazon and using the latest Developer Preview updates and so are it's Meh. I find it funny how all the apps for major companies are writen by other people. for me Android is where it's at.

Some financial website had a poll that asked, which mobile platform do you use the most to check your stocks. (or something like that) The choices were.

iOS

Android

Blackberry

If you get all three phones, version 6... then you will get '666' stamped on your forehead..

:p

Not sure how that works but okay.. lol

I've decide against the iPhone 6 and added the Sony Xperia Z3 in now (need something with good battery life and it has a high screen brightness so can use it on sunny days) but I also want a finger print scanner and wireless charging without the need of a bulky phone cover.

I have decide to get Iphone 6 simple because of the continuity functionality.  I find that I am constantly going back and forth between computer and phone so I am really eager to see the benefits this has to my workflow.

I've used Android, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, and iPhone. I like Android best, but I've never loved it. After using WP and iPhone, I have no desire to own either again. I probably won't get another smart phone unless manufactures and carriers start taking security and privacy seriously, which I don't ever expect to happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Ancient History:  I used to have a Windows Mobile device (pre Windows Phone)

Last: Droid 4

Current: Droid Mini

Next: Android L+, 4GB+ RAM, 64bit CPU, VoLTE, LTEAdvanced, < 5" Screen. (this may take a couple years)

Not interested in the slightest in iPhones.

I MAY consider a Windows Phone but only after I take a look at whatever Windows Phone 10 ends up being.  I will not get Windows Phone 8.x device.