That's what (eventually) happens when you take nude pictures of yourself. Better off using an old Polaroid film camera in this day and age.

Or just turn off automatic cloud uploads for images.

Most sites automatically lock out users who enter multiple passwords, but the report said the Apple site lacked this protection.

Ohh come on Apple.   Seriously, not having any protection for Brute Force hacking? In this day and age? When computers are so fast that trying every likely combo takes days, not years...

• Like 1

If it was one account with a bad password that would be a possibility. Even a trojan could have been used in that case. But all those accounts at once?

All you have to do to get into someone's iCloud is

Slide-to-Unlock-Magnet_11934-l.jpg?v=119

• Like 3

why is it 'tapes'?

i mean those tapes thing are so last century, while this fappening material are 100% digital.

I'm an old man. So old in fact, I refuse to acknowledge the word "fap".

• Like 2

With all the hacks iCloud has suffered, I can't help but picture iCloud as a giant cloud with an old western style swinging door, where anyone can just walk in as they please. I wonder how many more breaches they'll have to suffer before Apple takes security as more than a joke?

• Like 1

I freely admit to enjoying the image of a beautiful woman, but so far I've resisted the urge to go hunting these photos. It's creepy\wrong to view nude pics of someone who didn't give permission.

Ross says: yo what you do tonight
Smith says: meh i chilled with john and will, you?
Ross says: I think I broke my number of faps in one night
Smith says: wooooow, you have no life

No one had a life during The Fappening...