The Death Waltz

I had seen the picture before, but not a link to a video. How a real person is supposed to play this is beyond me, but I found it pretty awesome!

BZrDtWW.png

kytzRr5.png

That riff may be stuck in my head for a while now...

Haha I sent that to my mate David. He is a guitar teacher and his wife teaches piano and flute.

The response could be interesting.

I actually love how this sounds.

Huh. So it is possible to play on your own? Just looking at the video that I posted above, I assumed there were too many keys to be hit at the same time for one person to be able to do it. It's still got that catchy riff though, that's what counts! :laugh:

Here is a better view of the sheet:

Faerie__s_Aire_and_Death_Waltz1.jpg

Not sure my dad has played this song or not...  He has played a piano for many years since he was a kid. He knows lot of songs in his mind.  I will ask him about this. And I will send him the music sheet and if he can do it..

Guppy, check this link out: https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1194777-2014-random-video-thread/?view=findpost&p=596559811

Huh. So it is possible to play on your own? Just looking at the video that I posted above, I assumed there were too many keys to be hit at the same time for one person to be able to do it. It's still got that catchy riff though, that's what counts! :laugh:

Well, after seeing your synthesia version I googled the hell, turns out, piano is quite doableish...  There are even piano duets, others with flute just failed. It does have a catchy tune!