Photo

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#91 ctebah

ctebah

Neowinian Senior

• 4,991 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:42

Also there is something different between funded criticism against an aspect on the US and just blatantly busting out hate paroles. Again and again I hear that every war the US is involved in ends bad that us is just after oil etc.
This has no solid base of proof.
The US is more than just war. The US is a way of life (the American way of life) it's an idea a destiny and God's own nation.
So many children have tears in their eyes talking about their biggest dream is to move to the US. The US magically attracts people from all over the world who want to breath a bit of freedom.

also contrary to many europeans, for the us democracy is not only an empty word, but has real, deeper meanings.

just look at the neowin forum and how they work with warning points, i heard once you can even challenge them, and how they let an open debate prosper and develop.

europeans have no feeling for this. been banned in so many forums, they just throw you out for nothing, ignore a debate, are not open for a discussion. that's also why europeans are much more in danger to - again - falling in the arms of a dictator promising them the bluest sky, while us americans are much more down to earth and settled.

Most ridiculous thing anyone's ever wrote here.  And I thought you said you're not a US citizen?

#92 vetneufuse

neufuse

Neowinian Senior

• 17,219 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 18:33

Most ridiculous thing anyone's ever wrote here.  And I thought you said you're not a US citizen?

that's what I was thinking too, and what's with the American style flag in the sig? I think we're being played