Business to Home Network - Cant Login

I used to logon to my system which was provided by the company with user "ABC/XXX" where ABC was I guess domain (dont remember), which I bought from my previous company I used to work.

Since I was not able to install any programs, so I tried changing the setting from "This computer uses Business Domain" to "This is home Computer". After this her user "xxx" is not accepted by the system with the password for ABC/XXX, the later user is not visible at logon screen. I tried using "ABC/XXX" as other user, which also does not work.

I dit not change domain or anything but wonder if the system does this automatically.

Any suggestions for the workaround?

Thanks in advance.

GA

what OS are we talking here - XP, W7, 8?

If you go into your control panel, system there is a section that says computer name, domain, workgroup settings - does it show you member of domain or workgroup?

You could just try login with the prefix DOMAIN\USERNAME 

If you want to login to the local machine use .\USERNAME.....

Tried but does not work

Changing from business to home would change it to workgroup - so unless you have the local admin account your prob out of luck since there prob was no local accounts created.

You would need to reset the local admin account with software, this can be done from boot usb or CD.