Supergirl (TV Series)

I like the look, it's the more traditional design with the newer Man of Steel colors, it fits with the superman design well.

As for the alternatives, not going to happen, no need to show more skin just for the heck of it. If they bring supergirl to the movies then I actually hope she's older and not a teen, give me, say, 25-28yo superwoman.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am really looking forward to the show because anything Superman related always has my interest.

But that new Jimmy Olsen sure looks different then all the previous ones in Movies,TV and Comics thats's for sure :) lol

I had a bit of interest till I saw that preview, now I've none.  It's like a bad early 90s tv series .... like superboy..............sooooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

She's cute. Would watch. Also the beginning narration seems like they stole it from the Flash. lol. 

Im gunna watch this just for Kara shes cute as hell :p 

But yeah Mad Hatter said it best with the teaser showing most the season

Im gunna watch this just for Kara shes cute as hell :p

But yeah Mad Hatter said it best with the teaser showing most the season

Hardly, just the pilot and obligatory setups, and her boss Cat Grant has been a PITA for decades so her attitude fits. I'll give it a few episodes for a typical goofy 20ish girl to begin growing up.

Hate it or like it, things get really interesting if they do crossovers with Arrow and Flash, even if it's on a different channel, it's the same companies behind both of them.

Also, maybe putting this on CBS, and not the CW could be because, as MoS hinted at, we could get supergirl in the next MoS movie?   While they might crossover on the TV with Arrow and Flash, having it on CBS and not the CW like the other two gives WB enough buffer to also use the character in the movies without complicating things.  Though, I honestly don't get why it'd be hard to just link the movies with the tv series now, supergirl could be the show that does it actually.

I think da hatta summed it up best. 

Could be worth a fap watch later in the series after the obligatory 2/3 a season of im a hero, no im not, yes I am, im not etc.

It sounded like she was pretty damned sure about being a hero when she marched her caped self into the Department of Extra-Normal Operations HQ.

Very forced dialog and bad comedic timing. Will watch a few episodes before deciding. But this doesn't look that promising. Why do they have to make that much of her being female? She's a superhero made into a girl that want to succeed. Very generic american dream from that preview. It's boring and bland. Supergirl can be just as good as Superman can with little to no forced girly issues being thrown in your face.

Hate it or like it, things get really interesting if they do crossovers with Arrow and Flash, even if it's on a different channel, it's the same companies behind both of them.

Also, maybe putting this on CBS, and not the CW could be because, as MoS hinted at, we could get supergirl in the next MoS movie?   While they might crossover on the TV with Arrow and Flash, having it on CBS and not the CW like the other two gives WB enough buffer to also use the character in the movies without complicating things.  Though, I honestly don't get why it'd be hard to just link the movies with the tv series now, supergirl could be the show that does it actually.

How on Earth could this crossover with MoS universe? The tone couldn't be more different between the two.

Anyway, looks pretty cheap and very cheesy. They can still pull of an entertaining show out of it, if they're self-aware, but I'll pass.

How on Earth could this crossover with MoS universe? The tone couldn't be more different between the two.

Anyway, looks pretty cheap and very cheesy. They can still pull of an entertaining show out of it, if they're self-aware, but I'll pass.

You should re-read what I said, I never said it'd crossover with the MoS movie universe, I'd said they'd be able to use the character, supergirl, in a future MoS movie, there's a difference.   This supergirl tv series could crossover with Arrow and Flash though, which is what I expect more.   Having "supergirl" on CBS and not the CW would just be because WB/DC wants to use the character in a movie, putting it on CW means you tie it to the other two shows at the hip, I'm guessing they don't want to, even though it's the same companies behind all 3 tv shows so they could do a crossover between the three or not.

Promo 2 (heat vision!)

http://cms.springboardplatform.com/embed_iframe/677/video/1523563/sotv036/Spoilertv.com/10/1/

Featurette (making of)

http://cms.springboardplatform.com/embed_iframe/677/video/1523645/sotv036/Spoilertv.com/10/1/