5 posts in this topic

Posted

Unrivalled entertainment with the world
1 person likes this

Posted

I think better to emphasise that you need to be on the same Wi-Fi network as your PS4.

Posted

Just read a review;

It also has 48 hours battery life (Which is more than double what the most popular smart phones do)

20.7 megapixel camera and some very high end specs for a smart phone.

But the remote play feature they should be able to implement into other phones too. It runs on Android OS so they should be able to just release an app for all android devices to do the same.

I hope Sony don't lock remote play just in Sony devices, I'm not going to get a Sony phone just cause of that but with that being said it does look like a pretty good smartphone.

Posted

Their new phones are not bad at all design wise and they pack some high end specs to boot. Leveraging the ps4 remote play is a great feature to push their devices. Sony has a bit of catching up to do in regards to the capability of the software they have released for mobile devices, but there is already a lot of enjoy.

I have been holding out hope that they take one of these existing designs and offer a WP model. I know its insane, but I would love to see a Sony WP device that offered this same capability while also getting MS' best X1 remote experience. I'm not sure its as long of a shot as it use to be. I certainly don't think MS would actively do anything to prevent Sony from doing that.

Posted

Just read a review;

It also has 48 hours battery life (Which is more than double what the most popular smart phones do)

If only the controller could keep up though.

Either way, this is pretty sick. I didn't expect their phones to look as nice as they do. I'll have to keep an eye on this now. :)