SSD cable question

I got a Samsung 850 Pro SSD drive. I apparently need to get the necessary cables. I know that I'll need a SATA interface cable and a SATA power cable. I was wondering if something like this (http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-SATA10POW-10-Inch-Serial-Power/dp/B004NO0KIQ/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1409935833&sr=1-8&keywords=sata+power+cable) would work? In looking at the product, I'm wondering if it would reach the power supply.

depends where you put your SSD.

Your PSU generally has long molex (4pin power) cables in 2-3 series to reach the HDD bays.

The SATA cable (red) is long enough for any mid size case, i'd say.

Your PSU already has plenty of SATA power connectors so I'm not sure why you would need anything other than a regular SATA Data cable. 

The power supply I'll have is a SeaSonic x650, which is modular. Am I going to need the molex cable?

It should have SATA power connectors, you will not need a molex adaptor unless you have none left to spare.

You just want a SATA data cable that's long enough to reach from where you want to put the SSD to your SATA header (assuming) on your motherboard.

It should have SATA power connectors, you will not need a molex adaptor unless you have none left to spare.

You just want a SATA data cable that's long enough to reach from where you want to put the SSD to your SATA header (assuming) on your motherboard.

If the motherboard has sata connectors it should already have plenty of sata cables left in the box. My motherboard came with 4 sata data cables.

I haven't opened the motherboard box yet, as I waiting for everything to arrive. The motherboard is an Asus Z97-A.

Should have 2x to 4x SATA III compatible cables included then