The popular game you never got into?

Paralysed by choices :rofl:

A lot of people feel like that, especially completists. They look at the scope of some games and think "nope, too big, too much stuff, it'll take too long".

A lot of people feel like that, especially completists. They look at the scope of some games and think "nope, too big, too much stuff, it'll take too long".

That's me... I always like to do everything. It sounds boring but I like having some guidance, especially since I'm awful with directions. Borderlands is a good example of what I like--it's somewhat open-world, but the missions carry the story along and the waypoints are easy to follow. I am (or, was... it's been a while) getting slowly through Fallout: New Vegas, but I keep getting lost. Or I have an objective in mind, but to do A I first must do B, then to finish that I end up having to do C and D also, and on the way people have given me quests E and F, and at some point I'm going in circles and I've all but forgotten what A was even about... lol. I'm hopeless.

• 2 weeks later...

All Madden games after Madden 64

All NFS games after NFS 3 (with the exception of NFS Underground

GTA 5 .....for crying out loud it's the same crap over and over again.

The newest Tomb Raider. ( TR 2 and 3 were the best imo)

All Resident Evil and Silent Hill games

All Splinter Cell games after Part 2

Mario Galaxy

All Sonic the hedgehog's after part 2

I would have to say EQ2 and WoW, especially wow. I made 2 attempts to like this game but the graphics are just too horrible for me. Way too cartoony for me. Its a huge waste against my HD Radeon 7970.

Every FPS game, most real-time strategy games, and theme-park MMOs like WoW. I tend away from action-oriented games although I don't mind Diablo, and don't mind platformers. Never got into Minecraft, I have nothing against the genre, but Unreal World, which is a bit more complex as a survival game, is holding my interest well enough, so I never had the temptation to get into it.

I'm happy to be backing Shroud of the Avatar, which I'm hoping will take RPG games back to their roots.

Minecraft

Destiny and Titanfall

DOTA 2 and League of Legends (I was afraid that putting a slash would make both groups of fans vilify me)

Skyrim. I just don't get it. The combat is awful, the perks are broken, and the relative leveling of every enemy completely removes the best part of RPG progression. I don't understand how people can put dozens to hundreds of hours into the game when it's so bad at a fundamental level.

• Like 1

Halo 

To me it was nothing more than a run of the mill, heavily scripted sci-fi shooter with little to no replayability.

All Facebook games.

Minecraft

Starcraft

World of Warcraft

That's a lot of crafts..

TitanFall sucked balls

Diablo 

Any MMO basically

I pretty much won't play any game that you have to "level up" on.. I don't have the time for that.. I just want to ######ing play the game.. :D

Mass Effect.. just not interested at all. 

Because you've played it and didn't like it, or you have no interest in the sci-fi setting?

Because you've played it and didn't like it, or you have no interest in the sci-fi setting?

I didn't really like the art style, character designs and such. 

Destiny.  Played the beta and thought meh...

My brother bought the game and I go to his house to play and still, meh...

Just can't for the life of me get into it.