Google Chromecast vs. streaming on a projector

Hey guys,

I've been using my Chromecast with my 22 inch monitor for quite some time now and I think it's time for me to move onto something bigger. The Google Chromecast has given me mixed emotions so far since I've used it. There are some good things and some bad things with it. The good thing is that it works. It's able to stream with my phone just fine. But that's all that it's good for...The bad is a lot more haha. Sometimes it has a hard time finding the wifi signal in my house even though my phone picks it up just fine. And whenever it does pick up wifi, it can cut out randomly, leaving me to set it back up again. Sometimes it doesn't even turn on when I plug it in! And other times it shuts off mid operation which frustrates the heck out of me. 

I want to move on from using it in my room. I have been looking into buying a large Samsung TV but I don't really want to spend too much on one. Even though they're dipping in price, they're still pretty expensive. I have had the thought of buying a projector to project off this wall that I have in my living room which would make a good spot to put a TV as well... It can fit a 70 inch screen which is what I want. I've been looking into buying a projector as well where I can easily set up the projector and put it away whenever I don't need it. That could be a viable option. I could connect my laptop in and stream. But a TV does look nicer and would make the living room more homey. I looked into some projectors and some of the manufactures that I came across where they typical LG, Optoma, Asus, Vivitek. I came across a review of the LG PG63 compared to some projector by AAXA and the LG doesn't look so bright compared to it. 

I then started looking into their products and I came across this video of their newest product with built in Android. 

From what it looks like, these products are quite bright and probably can suit what I need them for. I should go look for them and see if they have them in stores to try out. But the Samsung TV would be a better permanent fixture in the living room. I kind of want to be cheap and get something that'll do the job and spend money elsewhere (I like cars). But from the description in the second video, it says it's a streaming projector  with built in Android which sounds like a Samsung TV in stream capabilities. I think all I would need if that were to be the case would be a tripod and for it to connect to wifi. It still looks iffy though. I should try to see if I can test it to see what it's really capable of and see it works. I'm torn with spending the money to make it right the first time or trying out things and wasting my time and money. What do you guys think? I'd love your suggestions. Is there something that you would do differently if you were in my situation? I tend to research like crazy and then buy...