Windows 8.1 Enterprise ISO 64bit

Hi guys,

Is there any place I can download Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64bit English ISO. I have a genuine product key and was wondering to install it on my machine but the only place it can be downloaded at is the 90 days evaluation place, or either the paid channel of tech net and so on.

The problem with the 90 days ISO is that it cannot even be activated with a genuine key. So that's no good for me.

Would really appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction for genuine ISO.

Thank you.

I'm not aware of any authorized distribution sites or free services that provide this option, and we can't advise you with respect to unauthorized means to obtain it.

I would suggest, if this is a work-related issue (I'm guessing, since Enterprise/you have a key...) to contact your IT department.

If your key really is legit, you can use it with a download of 8.0 from here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh699156.aspx

And then upgrade to 8.1.

I'm not aware of any authorized distribution sites or free services that provide this option, and we can't advise you with respect to unauthorized means to obtain it.

Except for the MS eval center, of course  :rolleyes:

There is an option to get an ISO from the MS website, not sure if it's the Enterprise version though.

Look for Installing Windows with only a product key or something like that

There will be a link for Win 8 and Win 8.1

If your key is for Win 8 it won't allow you to download the Win 8.1 ISO

(but there is a workaround for that too)

Just click the link, and start downoading

DigitalRiver?

Why can you not advise?  Online distribution for Windows ISO's via Digital River is de-facto

IF this was a real legit legal key then why not get the ISO from the same place you got the key from?  If you say you can't then you have an illegal key. No arguments about it since the key is only legal with the company who brought  it.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Is there any place I can download Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64bit English ISO. I have a genuine product key and was wondering to install it on my machine but the only place it can be downloaded at is the 90 days evaluation place, or either the paid channel of tech net and so on.

If you have an Enterprise key then you (or someone from your IT department) must have access to the eOpen / VL channel so you can download the ISO; Enterprise ISOs can only be obtained from there (there is also torrents with untouched ISO, just google them), and legally it's not possible to activate an evaluation ISO with a VL / eOpen key.

Also Digital River don't have Windows 8 ISOs.

If your key really is legit, you can use it with a download of 8.0 from here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh699156.aspx

And then upgrade to 8.1.

you can't activate that Windows with an VL / eOpen key; well, at least not legally.

There is an option to get an ISO from the MS website, not sure if it's the Enterprise version though.

Look for Installing Windows with only a product key or something like that

There will be a link for Win 8 and Win 8.1

If your key is for Win 8 it won't allow you to download the Win 8.1 ISO

(but there is a workaround for that too)

Just click the link, and start downoading

not for Enterprise version.

The enterprise edition is available through the volume licensing fulfillment site. You'll have to get it where you got your key: either the site or your IT department... The retail image doesn't work with enterprise keys and the evaluation version can't be activated.

The enterprise edition is available through the volume licensing fulfillment site. You'll have to get it where you got your key: either the site or your IT department... The retail image doesn't work with enterprise keys and the evaluation version can't be activated.

Eric: pretty much what i've said lol :p

And then upgrade to 8.1.

Well, I thought that ISOs distributed for the purpose of evaluation were dead ends e.g. they could not be activated permanently regardless of whether a genuine key was used. Perhaps I'm wrong, and the evaluation download that you supplied is different than the one available here.

Following the evaluation period, you will need to replace the operating system on your test computer and reinstall all your programs and data. It is not possible to upgrade the evaluation to a licensed working version of Windows 8.1 Enterprise. A clean installation is required.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/evalcenter/hh699156.aspx

I think someone sent you a PM with a link, however if you still need help let me know.

I have the 8.1 with Update 1 ISO's in British English and US English ISO's if you still require them.

en-gb_windows_8.1_enterprise_with_update_x64_dvd_4048611.iso  - SHA1: 356c321e86b38b8e1c57585bfd7f7ea430f35477
en_windows_8.1_enterprise_with_update_x64_dvd_4065178.iso - SHA1: 8fb332a827998f807a1346bef55969c6519668b9

You can check the SHA1 of the ISO's on Technet to confirm their untouched.
  • Like 2

I think someone sent you a PM with a link, however if you still need help let me know.

I have the 8.1 with Update 1 ISO's in British English and US English ISO's if you still require them.

en-gb_windows_8.1_enterprise_with_update_x64_dvd_4048611.iso  - SHA1: 356c321e86b38b8e1c57585bfd7f7ea430f35477
en_windows_8.1_enterprise_with_update_x64_dvd_4065178.iso - SHA1: 8fb332a827998f807a1346bef55969c6519668b9

You can check the SHA1 of the ISO's on Technet to confirm their untouched.

Aye, can be obtained through your companies MSDN subscription as well in the MSDN Subscriber download area if you have the right level.

Windows 8.1 Enterprise with Update (x64) - DVD (English)

ISO English Release Date: 4/2/2014 Details

Product Keys

Download

3773 MB

Before installing this product please review KB2959977 and KB2966870.

Release Notes: Important Issues in Windows 8.1

Download Windows 8.1 app samples. Samples are available in C#, C++, and JavaScript and are compatible with Windows 8.1 and require Visual Studio 2013 or the standalone SDK to compile and run.

Download the WDK 8.1. The Windows Driver Kit (WDK) 8.1 includes better provisioning, deployment, and a unified Windows Driver Framework (WDF). Start by downloading Visual Studio 2013 for Windows Desktop, Visual Studio Professional 2013 or Visual Studio Ultimate 2013. Then download WDK 8.1.

Download the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK). The Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit is a collection of tools that you can use to customize, assess, and deploy Windows operating systems to new computers. See also Installing the Windows ADK.

Download the Windows 8.1 SDK. The SDK is included with your installation of Visual Studio 2013.

File Name: en_windows_8.1_enterprise_with_update_x64_dvd_4065178.iso

Languages: English

SHA1: 8FB332A827998F807A1346BEF55969C6519668B9

Permalinks: File Download Direct Download

Available to these Subscription Levels:

VS Pro with MSDN (Retail)

VS Pro with MSDN (VL)

VS Test Pro with MSDN (Retail)

VS Test Pro with MSDN (VL)

VS Ultimate with MSDN (BizSpark Administrator)

VS Ultimate with MSDN (BizSpark Member)

VS Ultimate with MSDN (MPN)

VS Ultimate with MSDN (MPN)

VS Ultimate with MSDN (NFR FTE)

VS Ultimate with MSDN (Retail)

VS Ultimate with MSDN (VL)

Designer AA

DreamSpark Premium

MCT Developer Software & Services

MCT Software & Services

MSDN OS (Retail)

MSDN OS (VL)