Logging in crashed IE11

Just logged in and instantly crashed my IE11 with no addons on Windows 7.

Has to be the fist time that's ever happened. Definitely NOT liking this "new" Neowin stuff!! Buggiest update ever done here. :(

Using 11.0.12 with September Patch Updates, no crash on my side.

Successfully able to reproduce below mentioned behavior twice - make sure your cache would be empty:

Login box input caret would stuck, if site have been still loading if you try and recover webpage dialog might appear. It didn't crash on me though.

I think it is due to some ads or some other picture or script loading, I would try Network Dev Tools to see and will edit comment.

I've logged in several times since the change here with IE11 and didn't have it crash, but it sure did this time!! I have IE11.0.9600.17280

Just got done with the all the windows updates on this machine before that happened.

buggiest update ever? I think not, this has been their cleanest update to date. the instability of the site lately has nothing to do with the front page update

I've logged in several times since the change here with IE11 and didn't have it crash, but it sure did this time!! I have IE11.0.9600.17280

Just got done with the all the windows updates on this machine before that happened.

You are using Windows 7 SP1, I guess, since Windows 8.1 version is 11.0.9600.17278.

buggiest update ever? I think not, this has been their cleanest update to date. the instability of the site lately has nothing to do with the front page update

Cleanest update to date?

I think not!!

You are using Windows 7 SP1, I guess, since Windows 8.1 version is 11.0.9600.17278.

You are correct.

I am sure its some request ad messing up, since I am still able to reporduce second comment mentioned issue on my side.

Just extracted XML data using IE Network Tools and I stopped extract data as soon as hang occur so last navigation would be of issue. Its 2 MB large XML file, if Timan or Steven P., you need it let me know.