I have an Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe motherboard, it came with an add-on module that gives me WiFi and Blue

I have an Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe motherboard, it came with an add-on module that gives me WiFi and Bluetooth.

My bluetooth was acting funny, and when I rebooted, it was listed in the Device Manager as not having any drivers installed.

I attempted everything to get the drivers re-installed many times. I even uninstalled then re-installed the entire software suite for the Bluetooth card. It installed several software-based devices as "hardware", but failed to install drivers for the actual hardware itself:

post-91508-0-54135800-1410525624.png

I tried looking through the install package to get just the drivers alone and install them manually, but was unable to find them.

Furthermore, in the device manager, there seem to be several properties indicating that the install just plain failed, although I admit I am not too well versed on these details so I am not sure if they mean anything:

post-91508-0-55764100-1410525628.png

post-91508-0-82482600-1410525631.png

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can try? Or how I can attempt to force-install the drivers separately? Is it even a driver issue, or are they not installing because something appears to be wrong with the hardware with those flags in the Details tab?

I just realized I accidently posted the topic body in the subject... any way I can edit the subject?

Did you install chipset drivers? That might be an underlying circumstance.

Yeah, when I first built this system two years ago.

I just realized I accidently posted the topic body in the subject... any way I can edit the subject?

Yeah, when I first built this system two years ago.

Ask a Mod to edit your subject.

As for chipset drivers, did you try installing the most recent ones?

Hmmm, looking at the driver list all of them were last updated before I ever built this pc. The only thing that has had a more recent update is the BIOS, which was last updated mid 2013.