Formula E Championship 2014-15 Season

post-151617-0-26198300-1426372671.png

Driver of the Race: Scott Speed - Excellent drive from start to finish and came so close to winning on his debut!
Reject of the Race: Whoever forgot to wave the chequered flag at the end - Although it could have been worse.

• 3 weeks later...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

But wait, there's more!

TL;DR: Buemi exceeded the power limit, but because it was during a red flag, he only lost his fastest time, so he's 10th instead of at the back of the grid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Race winner Lucas di Grassi has been excluded from the DHL Berlin ePrix after his Audi Sport ABT car was found to have been running with a modified front wing.

The race-winning car failed post-race scrutineering where it was discovered that the front wing fairings had been modified to include internal metal reinforcing rods. In addition the stewards found that six of the eight holes in the front wing had been sealed. The remaining two holes were found to have had helicoil inserts and chamfers made and that the front flap and gurney LH 220 has a filler layer added and chamfer made.

The team argued that these changes were made as a result of repairs and that they offered no competitive advantage, however, they were deemed to be in breach of Article 3.1 of 2014/2015 FIA Formula E Technical Regulations and the exclusion was made.

Audi Sport ABT has decided not to appeal the decision.

The decision means that Jerome D

• 2 weeks later...

Ooo, interesting, I read the title and thought it was going be be front wing flex like in F1 the other year, still that keeps the championship a bit closer i think, so thats good.

In other news I've just booked myself and some mates tickets for the final race of the season in London, looking forward to that!  :D

• Like 1

In other news I've just booked myself and some mates tickets for the final race of the season in London, looking forward to that! :D

Hope you enjoy it! I was looking to go to the final round, too, but public transport isn't on my side; it'd cost at least double the cost of the race ticket, and I've gotta make my money last for now until I can get a job.

Hope you enjoy it! I was looking to go to the final round, too, but public transport isn't on my side; it'd cost at least double the cost of the race ticket, and I've gotta make my money last for now until I can get a job.

Thanks! Yeh from Plymouth that's a fair trek, I think a train with a travel card is like

I am really impressed by how cheap they are, I know its not an established sport like F1, but still, think early bird tickets were like