Toast notifications appearing with full screen video

I use VLC Player, and when in full screen video the Windows 8.1 style toast notifications that appear on the upper right of the screen seem to ignore full screen video and show anyway.

I searched Google first about this but couldn't find any relevant pages about it :s

Does anyone else have this issue?

* I was on an older version of VLC 2.1.0 due to VLSub not working until today, so it may be a related bug that was since fixed. 

Ehhh well that's annoying :/

I agree. I think it's because everything in RT is fullscreen, and since we're supposed to see toasts on top of our apps, they don't respect anything when it's made fullscreen. :-\ I could be talking out of my ass on that though. :p Might change with threshold but I doubt it. 

I agree. I think it's because everything in RT is fullscreen, and since we're supposed to see toasts on top of our apps, they don't respect anything when it's made fullscreen. :-\ I could be talking out of my ass on that though. :p Might change with threshold but I doubt it. 

You aren't :p But I agree it's a poor implementation, especially as Skype is terrible at syncing messages in the first place!