• 3 months later...

Yes logic never seems to make it past the start line on such Psychobabble myth sites

830059a63abf8872cd2447794c87ba38.png

Plus it would have been an awful short Astronaut given the height of the lander

ff5469afd56fb28351411bfaed5d59e5.png  4f139749c222055d5f2cea7acad3a867.png

I think you have to be literally asleep and dreaming to believe this crap

Did you listen to the lady that claims to have worked for NASA ?

She saw the feed from Mars, and two figures walking to the Rover.

If you won't believe a NASA employee, there is no hope for you ever having proof. ;)

If you won't believe a NASA employee, there is no hope for you ever having proof. ;)

Claim is the key word here, anyone can claim to work for X and anyone can claim to see X, as it's been established over and over and over and over on these forums with you, claims by others without actual evidence is meaningless. 

Claim is the key word here, anyone can claim to work for X and anyone can claim to see X, as it's been established over and over and over and over on these forums with you, claims by others without actual evidence is meaningless. 

For anyone knows, she could have been a janitor or just never worked for NASA to begin with and just made it up. Though it could have been virtual Tupac hanging out virtual Michael Jackson vacationing on Mars.

Yes, clearly completely bonkers and made up. I also heard another idiot say that there is an atmosphere on the moon and humans can walk on mars without a space suit....An atmosphere made up almost entirely out of carbon dioxide and only traces of oxygen. So yes, I listened, and I laughed, and after that I cried a bit because there are people willing to believe this kind of crap.

You guys are not on the edge yet.  There are other people who claim that we have been on Mars since the 40s and 50s.  They said the alien created an underground tunnels on Mars and when they use this teleportation device, it took them to straight Mars.  And they fixed the alien built underground tunnel.  Now NASA owns the underground tunnel.  There are a couple of people who claim they have been on this teleportation device to Mars. :p

Oh, it must be true then.

more proof:

I'm sorry to say, friend, but whoever is speaking on that video did not work for NASA (nevermind the complete stupidity of the "martian breathable atmosphere" claim, like written in an earlier post).

Specifically, the woman. She didn't work on said mission to Mars and it shows. The proof is in what she's saying. We just have to be a bit informed about the history and the details of past mars probes.

Go check out the beginning of her "testimony" (around the 2:00 mark). She says, and I quote:

Well, I used to work at NASA during that time and handling [... something, can't understand... ] telemetry. One night, on our video monitors, while, you know, on the little Viking rover was running around, I see two men in suits [... blah blah blah]

Now, notice something odd when she's talking about the Viking mission? Yes/no?

Well, she says "LITTLE VIKING ROVER".

A quick google search on the Viking missions to Mars will tell you that the Viking missions did not consist of ROVERS. It consisted of an orbiter (satellite around Mars) and a lander. Now, a lander is different than a rover. A lander just lands. It does not move around like a rover, it stands still. The Viking landers did not "run around" across the surface.

I mean, does this have wheels?

640px-Sagan_Viking.jpg

Any person who worked for the Viking program wouldn't have made that glaring mistake. She clearly doesn't know what she is talking about.

• Like 2

For anyone knows, she could have been a janitor or just never worked for NASA to begin with and just made it up. Though it could have been virtual Tupac hanging out virtual Michael Jackson vacationing on Mars.

And she could be just what she claims -- a former NASA employee, who saw incredible things.

She would not be the first.

Yes, clearly completely bonkers and made up.

And what is your logic on that ?

Just because it does not support your personal beliefs, does not make it untrue.

There are many things NASA is not telling the truth about.

And she could be just what she claims -- a former NASA employee, who saw incredible things.

Just because it does not support your personal beliefs, does not make it untrue.

Facts can go a long way to make something true, a claim is stating something without evidence, thus the claim by some third party is more the likely untrue. And saying NASA is not telling the truth doesn't mean one should magically make the jump to aliens, which it would seem where you're going with this line of thought. Im all for believing but show me actual evidence, not third hand accounts and fuzzy videos, those are NOT evidence.  

I think Hum has his wooden spoon out on this topic :D

Its quite clear anyone with a small amount of technical knowledge say a UFOlogist could phone up a radio show and spout off some half baked story intermixed with a small amount of true facts be they of the correct time period or not and carry off a convincing argument to a presenter.

Without facts and evidence this argu discussion will just go round and round in circles with people entrenched on their viewpoint and that will be that.

As soon as terms like "maybe", "could be", "probably", etc. are used in connection with a supposed "evidence", it's everything but one. It's an "unsupported claim". I, too, worked on a few NASA missions. Are you going to believe me too just because I say so?

As Sentom pointed out, the viking had no wheels, yet she said "little Viking rover was running around". Seeing anything odd there?

There is no "belief" in science. You should present a verifiable hard evidence and/or it should be reproducible by third-parties. You've got none of that? Then you've got nothing.

P.S. I'm starting to think that this is just a troll thread. The joke's on us.

Those videos are this biggest bunch of crap I've watched in years! "Climatazation"? You can walk around on the moon withouit a space suit??? I can breathe underwater after a few hours of "Climatization". pfft....stupidazzes :rolleyes:

To quote wiki in regard to Viking Landers

Camera/Imaging System

The leader of the imaging team was Dr Thomas Mutch, a geologist at Brown University in Providence Rhode Island. The camera uses a movable mirror to illumate 12 photo diodes. Each of the 12 silicon diodes are designed to be sensitive to different frequences of light. Several diodes are placed to focus accurately at distances between 6 and 43 feet away from the lander.

The cameras scanned at a rate of 5 vertical scan lines per second, each composed of 512 pixels. The 300 degree panorama images were composed of 9150 lines. The cameras scan slow enough that in a crew shot several members show up several times in the shot as they moved themselves as the camera scanned.[19][20]

These early probes used scanning imagery to build up a picture of the area not like later Rovers which build a panorama from compiling several hundred images,Ergo no video and anything that moved was also unlikely to be fully imaged.

45d8784ffd751edb8e0b292667739884.png