Apple is hiding an embarrassing iPhone 6 camera bulge

Im looking at these two pictures. From these two pictures, it is the correct side.

Dude, imagine turning the picture of the right to the right so it's flush, and the lines go in opposite directions. 

Anyway, besides the point, you don't see an issue (however small) with the bump missing?

I'm looking at the actual phone.

That makes no sense.

I thought this thread was about pictures of the phone online and pictures of the phone on Apple's website on the bulge.

Either way, most people in this thread are ######ing idiots for even bringing this up (not you Frank, or anyone else directly). This means absolutely nothing. People bitch about anything.

What difference would it make if the small 2 mm bump was shown? It's not like people are not going to buy the phone simply because of that.

I guess this is another Apple's gaffe. They are on a gaffing spree lately.

You guys aren't talking about this, right?

attachicon.gif<image>

Why is it difficult for you to understand the rear camera and mute toggle switch are on opposite sides of the phone? Apple even has a picture to depict this.

fNpfhew

Regardless, this topic has been blown out of proportion (much like the whole U2 album giveaway). /sigh.

post-182178-0-30386400-1411478726.png

Oh. In the EU that's false advertising and at any point you can sue them and win.

Keep making out excuses but thats how it is here. And since it is false advertising I wont feel sorry for them if anyone does that.

Why is it difficult for you to understand the rear camera and mute toggle switch are on opposite sides of the phone? Apple even has a picture to depict this.

Regardless, this topic has been blown out of proportion (much like the whole U2 album giveaway). /sigh.

The picture I got was from Apple's website. By the lines and the logical way to flip the phone, I still think it is the correct side.

Either way, that is irrelevant. The important subject is people actually even thinking about this and making a case :laugh:

The picture I got was from Apple's website. By the lines and the logical way to flip the phone, I still think it is the correct side.

Either way, that is irrelevant. The important subject is people actually even thinking about this and making a case :laugh:

This actually is a case. Either advertise your product as it is or dont do it all? Like any burger adverts you got, good luck actually getting one that looks like on the advert. It's called false advertising. Period.

But why wouldn't you? How you you feel if you were sold something that wasn't made entirely clear in pictures. Again not saying that it's a big of a deal as some folk are making it out to be, but surely it's not something you think meh and just brush under the carpet?

Apple aren't the first (and probably won't be the last) but someone has picked up these pictures and made a topic on it. 

This actually is a case. Either advertise your product as it is or dont do it all? Like any burger adverts you got, good luck actually getting one that looks like on the advert. It's called false advertising. Period.

But why wouldn't you? How you you feel if you were sold something that wasn't made entirely clear in pictures. Again not saying that it's a big of a deal as some folk are making it out to be, but surely it's not something you think meh and just brush under the carpet?

Apple aren't the first (and probably won't be the last) but someone has picked up these pictures and made a topic on it.

Are you ######ing serious? :laugh:

I think I am going to leave this thread because this belongs in the Jokes And Funny Section to read the comments from some of you :rofl:

Guess next time you're  willing to pay for a turd what looked like a pie in a picture as well? Since it's so "funny".

Here are the ad pictures for my phone

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_zl-pictures-5203.php

seems that nothing is hidden or photoshopped out.

But I guess their phone is so revolutionary that it doesnt stand out.

I woudlnt mind but since it's on their own page, it is false ads. Like it or not. Your opinion doesn't "over ride" the facts. /cry

Are you ######ing serious? :laugh:

I think I am going to leave this thread because this belongs in the Jokes And Funny Section to read the comments from some of you :rofl:

You keep asking if people in this thread are serious, but offer no explanation as to why you think it's okay? 

You may have a legitimate reason but until you let people know, I'll start to ignore your posts in this thread. ;)

Guess next time you're  willing to pay for a turd what looked like a pie in a picture as well? Since it's so "funny".

Here are the ad pictures for my phone

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_zl-pictures-5203.php

seems that nothing is hidden or photoshopped out.

But I guess their phone is so revolutionary that it doesnt stand out.

My point isn't about it being PSd or not. Its about people that care so much about this.

You keep asking if people in this thread are serious, but offer no explanation as to why you think it's okay? 

You may have a legitimate reason but until you let people know, I'll start to ignore your posts in this thread. ;)

Because it is completely irrelevant.

You get this or any phone in your hand, look at it and you will not notice this at all.

My point isn't about it being PSd or not. Its about people that care so much about this.

Because it is completely irrelevant.

You get this or any phone in your hand, look at it and you will not notice this at all.

Finally, something more than asking if people are serious :p

It may be irrelevant to you, but other people care, they've paid ?600 for a phone and they want it to be perfect (like it's shown in the pictures). A minor annoyance for some (yourself included) and a larger annoyance for others.

People have opinions, and you have yours. Is that really difficult to understand?

I offered an clear example. While You still give your "opinion".

Your opinion is that nothing needs to be photoshopped.

My opinion it is irrelevant if it is photoshopped or not and in real life (unless you obviously look at this) will not notice.

I came into this thread seeing a typical huge error from Apple (like the antenna issue) but I just see people bitching over nothing.

It may be irrelevant to you, but other people care, they've paid ?600 for a phone and they want it to be perfect (like it's shown in the pictures). A minor annoyance for some (yourself included) and a larger annoyance for others.

Noone, especially Apple buyers, are going to bitch about paying x account of currency and say that there is a bulge that wasn't on Apple's website. Noone.

Anyone who is annoyed by it has some serious issues :laugh:

Im finished. We are in 2014 and sometimes I see people who devolve instead of evolve.