IPTABLES, limit port header requests?

hello, I was wondering if any IP Tables guru could help me out, I want to limit a header request when people send data via a certain port (basically I want to limit people from sending large emails/attachments).

for anyone who has seen my previous posts, yes I can do this in squid but I do not want to, my own personal morals stop me from wanting to decrypt and analyse peoples emails regardless of the fact it will just be checking for files I do not want to do it.

so if anyone can help me with some IPtables to either trickle specific ports per connection (not as a whole office)   to like 2kbs or limited header size that would be great :) (prefer header size) 

Haha your really going all out for this slow pipe  :)

It would be a mail policy, NOT an IPTables policy. That is NOT what is IPTables is for. 

any links? some good reading? or you could just write me a guide your self and yes I am haha this system is immense, my job and my baby... just so you know it works REALLY well but im fine tuning...ive cached, blocked files, header sizes, custom error pages, blocked streaming and everything is all database controlled :p and much much more

Haha your really going all out for this slow pipe  :)

It would be a mail policy, NOT an IPTables policy. That is NOT what is IPTables is for. 

I keep searching mail policies to get some information I just keep getting T&Cs :( 

What mail server are you using? 

oh I get what you mean now :p no this is for personal emails so people using external mail servers. hence why I do not wish to intercept (work emails I would be fine with intercepting) and yes people do have to be able to use external mail servers (I dont make the decisions, not all of them anyway), but then I might be getting slightly confused in what you mean >_> :P I have only ever created 1 mail server advanced, it was terrible.

Call your ISP and get a better connection, because I doubt you'll be able to do this reliably (If at all, since it involves re-writing every single outgoing SMTP connection).

Your going to have trouble doing what you wanted............Especially with IPTables. 

Thats fair enough. its a really unique situation and therefore awkward network :P I will just have to research...develop....test...repeat